Rams at Bears SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KayJay

Starter
Now I'm worried. He just gave it right back to them. Damn bro. I haven't been this discouraged in awhile. Worse part is, its still not over. But the Rams have looked out of sync all game long. Well...hope we get it back.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We're gonna be fine even if we lose this game. We are obviously having a very very bad day in Chicago, it happens to all good teams. I'm sitting here in shock too, But I'm not sitting here angry. They look horrible I know, but we all know they're better than this.
I agree completely. But looking down the road this could be a huge loss for us. How often does a team go 14-2 and doesn’t get home field? It will suck to look back at this loss as costing us a Super Bowl. Maybe the panthers can beat them, but I’d be surprised. And Steelers are not playing well either.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
U - G - L - Y
this game aint got no alibi
Its UGLY

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m interested in hearing why Gurley has been underutilized tonight.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Not a fun game to watch as a Ram fan

* removing my Rams hat now and kicking wife and kids outta the house to see if that’ll help

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well maybe running the ball and shortening this game would be a good idea. Goff doesn't look like he's going to get it together tonight.

Two very bad games in a row by him.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Blow to Goffs head that wasn’t called surprise surprise

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Off night but, you have to get at least three points on the turnover.

You have to get more than one play off the turnover

Got chance to get right back in it and gave it back on the next play...UGLY, UGLY game for our guys tonight...

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Reynolds is not very aggressive going for the ball either. Or running for 1st downs