Rams at Bears SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Reynolds what the heck are you doing?
Turn up field and get the first down!

fearsomefour

Legend
Figured the Bears would potentially win. Not too concerned as it's a road game against a good team coming off a bad loss.

However - the thing that is concerning is the offense struggling against an elite defense (there will be several in the playoffs) and the run defense not showing up against a horrific rushing offense.
This is I feel as well.
At some point, no matter how much the league wants to change it, you have to run and stop the run to win in the playoffs.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
The way to win this is to make the Bears offense make mistakes this game will only be won by our defense ......scarey isn't it???? Lol

Ram77

Rookie
I really think McVay is not giving it to Gurley on purpose to avoid injury. He knows Malcom Brown is out and can’t afford to lose Gurley as well. This is crippling our offense

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Inexperienced WR it is what it is. Let's go defense.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I really think McVay is not giving it to Gurley on purpose to avoid injury. He knows Malcom Brown is out and can’t afford to lose Gurley as well. This is crippling our offense

Honestly if this is how Gurley is going to be used than just pull him from the game.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Yeah because Gurley getting stuffed 2 yards in the backfield is what we need. Our OL is gettin smoked.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like another long drive by Chicago. How did this team lose to the giants last week...

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
I sure hope that is not the case because that would be disturbing

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
If AD is taking triple teams, what exactly are the rest of the guys doing ?