Rams at Bears SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KayJay

Starter
It's Goff's fault because he needs to hit the quick read on that play or throw it over someone's head out of bounds. That ball has to be gone in 2 seconds
Really? It kind of feels like you need someone to take your frustration out on. And Goff is the easiest target for most people.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Bears defense is legit. And as I mentioned before this is that matchup where not having Kupp will hurt us.
They’re not THAT good. They’re playing out of their minds right now considering they gave up 30 to the Giants a week ago.

Psycho_X

Legend
I mean, you knew they weren’t going to run it again to the d player so you have to assume the eligible tackle would be getting the ball. And the Lions just did that to us last week. Is it not obvious? I called the play before it was hiked from my arm chair. Bleh. Oh well.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I gotta give Nagy credit for that play. Pretty clever. Defense getting no help from the offense tonight.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2 weeks in a row Wade . Might want to cover the tackle

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
We? Have yet to see you step on the field for the Rams...lemme know when that happens.
Please dude. That ”I'd like to see you play better" comeback is lame. U know what I meant to say. Just cuz the team is getting spanked you don't have to take it out on me

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bears defense is legit. And as I mentioned before this is that matchup where not having Kupp will hurt us.

Their defense is great. But the penalties and blown assignments are on us. I've never seen the offense look this disorganized.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
We're down 15-6, not sure we can score 10 more points tonight. This game reminds me of what Dallas did to NO last week. If we lose, going to be hard to get 1st seed back. Game against Eagles isn't a cakewalk, and I don't see the Panthers beating NO. They're a hot mess right now. Steelers have a shot, but they're inconsistent and not likely to win at NO. Not the end of the world. No guarantee someone like Seahawks doesn't go to NO and knock them off in second round, far as that goes. More concerned about Goff and his confidence getting shaken at exactly the time you hope to have all cylinders humming/

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Before or after having to play the Saints at home after losing the #1 seed?

I'm not worried about the Saints. I think the Rams have a good shot at going in there and winning in the NFC Championship.

At this point it's getting to the NFC Championship that concerns me. There will be a good defense or two coming out of the wildcard round that can give you a game like this one.