Rams at Bears SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He was never a sack guy.
But, he was very good at stopping the run.
I don't know if its design of the D or he is just playing badly but it seems he can't get off blocks.

Brockers is playing very badly.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Really? It kind of feels like you need someone to take your frustration out on. And Goff is the easiest target for most people.
You seem angry friend, chill out or get out

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm tripping on the announcers. The Bear defense has really done nothing. It's McVay that screwing this up if you ask me. It's like he forgot how to call plays!!!
Come on man. Yeah. He forgot.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Tough lessons for sure, O-Line meetings wont be fun this week I'm willing to bet. Still time left but without a turnaround from them I can't see it.

Ram77

Rookie
Do we have another running back we can put in the game? I think McVay is afraid to run Gurley or throw screens to him because risk
Of injury

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
On D we need to watch the middle of the field and let our talent at CB win one on one.

On O go, up the gut. Go horizontal then vertical. Get Gurley going.

KayJay

Starter
What worries me is that tonight is nothing new. We are seeing, yet again from the Rams, that there are many teams in the league that are much more complete than Los Angeles. The Chicago Bears included. These teams might not better, per se, but they are certainly more complete. If we can't run up the score on teams, we look awful. We can only play one brand of football. And that brand is not physical, nor is it particularly well suited to playoff football.

I'd feel more comfortable with a roster that is a bit less flashy and offensively tilted, in exchange for one that can win a few different ways, high scoring offense included.
Truth be told, we are a little soft; comes with being a finesse team. Plenty of game to be played however. I just have more respect for McVay. We adapt and overcome. This isn't the first time we've been through this. We aren't physical, but we do know how to win games. I think we'll be fine.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
What worries me is that tonight is nothing new. We are seeing, yet again from the Rams, that there are many teams in the league that are much more complete than Los Angeles. The Chicago Bears included. These teams might not better, per se, but they are certainly more complete. If we can't run up the score on teams, we look awful. We can only play one brand of football. And that brand is not physical, nor is it particularly well suited to playoff football.

I'd feel more comfortable with a roster that is a bit less flashy and offensively tilted, in exchange for one that can win a few different ways, high scoring offense included.

Rams are 11-1. Maybe will be 11-2. Yes. Season over. We’ve faced literally every top team in football except maybe the patriots. Kc, At saints, at bears, Chargers, not to mention the Vikings Aaron Rodgers etc.

11-2 will be time to quit.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So now you attack me? I haven't called you anything negative or attacked you i a ways nor will I ghost but feel free to continue coming at me and enjoy your vacation
You made it personal with the “let’s see you do better”, I didn’t. And I said the post was idiotic not you. Please read more carefully.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Figured the Bears would potentially win. Not too concerned as it's a road game against a good team coming off a bad loss.

However - the thing that is concerning is the offense struggling against an elite defense (there will be several in the playoffs) and the run defense not showing up against a horrific rushing offense.