Rams at Bears SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Go smoke a bowl or have a beer fellas. We might not win but it's not worth getting fired up over.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Why do we ever return kickoffs? Can nobody figure this out?

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Fuck it.
I still think the Rams win this game.

But if they dont? Well thats ok. We need a come to Jesus moment now, before its too late to recover from one...

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
When is somebody going to talk to P Cooper and whoever else is running back kick off’s and tell them to not run kick offs back unless there’s a huge gap or something in coverage?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Sloppy game.

Coaching is poor.

Play calling is poor.

I'm sad that Gurley is no longer playing for the Rams, at least he isn't tonight.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
It's a weird feeling but I have no faith in the offense to get a td tonight.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
freak it.

But if they dont? Well thats ok. We need a come to Jesus moment now, before its too late to recover from one...
I’m not gunna be too upset about losing this game. I just don’t wanna get blown out. The Bears are all hyped up. One play can change it all.

We’re still getting a bye and the real games start in LA.

KayJay

Starter
freak it.

Same. Bears have to outplay us in all four quarters. They've managed to do that so far. But if anyone watched that New England game today vs Miami. It all comes down to the last play.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
We're down 15-6, not sure we can score 10 more points tonight. This game reminds me of what Dallas did to NO last week. If we lose, going to be hard to get 1st seed back. Game against Eagles isn't a cakewalk, and I don't see the Panthers beating NO. They're a hot mess right now. Steelers have a shot, but they're inconsistent and not likely to win at NO. Not the end of the world. No guarantee someone like Seahawks doesn't go to NO and knock them off in second round, far as that goes. More concerned about Goff and his confidence getting shaken at exactly the time you hope to have all cylinders humming/

Steelers lost to Oakland

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Figured the Bears would potentially win. Not too concerned as it's a road game against a good team coming off a bad loss.

However - the thing that is concerning is the offense struggling against an elite defense (there will be several in the playoffs) and the run defense not showing up against a horrific rushing offense.
Yes there will be good defenses. But you’d like to play them at home.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
we will still win this thing, great comeback coming up

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This thread kind of cracks me up. There is ZERO grip by some fans. Even if we lose - which I still doubt - can some of you get a grip that teams come up with game plans, we’re on yet another roadie into a tough situation, there is still a lot of game to play, etc?