Rams at Bears SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
It's Goff's fault because he needs to hit the quick read on that play or throw it over someone's head out of bounds. That ball has to be gone in 2 seconds

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
It’s frustarting being the top dog in the NFC because every fucking team comes in with their A game. And then we lose and get called soft.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
See if Detroit had more talent or as much talent as the Bears we would of lost last week cause there defense which is not in the same universe as the Bears gave us fits. If bears score a td its will be difficult to come back not impossible but awfully difficult seeing what we have seen thus far. The thing is I know we can't win them all and every loss drives me crazy for the week but it's this damn saints crap that's makes it so much harder to swallow and the way the panthers are playing are hope is a des partake steelers team beats on them when they face off.

KayJay

Starter
Rams need a stop here. Still think its only a matter of time before the Rams get going offensively. I just don't feel nervous.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Can we run the ball this half? Just right up the gut like they're doing to us

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't get the feeling we're going to win this one. The offense looks completely out of sorts today.

Bears defense is legit. And as I mentioned before this is that matchup where not having Kupp will hurt us.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
What worries me is that tonight is nothing new. We are seeing, yet again from the Rams, that there are many teams in the league that are much more complete than Los Angeles. The Chicago Bears included. These teams might not better, per se, but they are certainly more complete. If we can't run up the score on teams, we look awful. We can only play one brand of football. And that brand is not physical, nor is it particularly well suited to playoff football.

I'd feel more comfortable with a roster that is a bit less flashy and offensively tilted, in exchange for one that can win a few different ways, high scoring offense included.