Rams at Bears SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Donald is drawing half the offensive line. Wanting to see Suh earn his money on his one on one matchups.

Mick

Pro Bowler
So that official knew he didn't get in, he looked down and stood on the spot he stepped out, and still he didn't make the call....this officiating is now, do nothing, and hope to hell the booth gets it right.

Psycho_X

Legend
Wow, two refs standing to the side and behind that play and both didn’t see him step out of bounds? Quality.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Yep. McVay needs to run the offense and hope Jared finds his form.

We aren't going to win this game unless Goff starts making throws downfield.

I feel like downfield throws is the opposite of what we need to do to get in rhythm but we will see.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't get the feeling we're going to win this one. The offense looks completely out of sorts today.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice halftime adjustments by the Bears . Run right at our out of position undersized LBERS

Mick

Pro Bowler
Wow, two refs standing to the side and behind that play and both didn’t see him step out of bounds? Quality.
He did see him step out...he even went over and stood at the spot he stepped out...but Refs are now too gun shy to make a call...

Hawaii Ram

Rookie
If I was the bears I would just hand it 2 Howard 2 times in a row. We ain’t stopping it

MachS

Hall of Fame
We decided to bend over and take it today.. That much is clear.