Rams 53 Man Roster 2022 / Official Cut Down Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Some surprising cuts with Garrett and Harris.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
3QBs? I really hope not.
Neither Perkins or Wohlford are going to be able to lead Rams to post-season for more than a game or 2.
Why waste 2 roster spots on ok at best backup QBs? Neither will develop into anything more than a mediocre back-up.
Better to keep a player like Carter or Garrett.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Last year, in 17 of 21 games (including playoffs) the Rams had just two TEs active on game-days.

Expect them to be happy with only Higbee and Hopkins on the 53, and one or two TEs on the Practice Squad.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Is Garrett really a surprise though?

Small-school, talented obviously but could he really produce on any kind of regular basis?

What The Hell Wtf GIF by WTA

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Looking at the names so far makes me think they elected to keep more OL. Hope Evans is not on that list.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Looking at the names so far makes me think they elected to keep more OL. Hope Evans is not on that list.

Lets hope they grab a guard from another team. We appear set at OT, but our backup guards don't look very good, and Bruss is out.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Garrett carries the hurtbag gene unfortunately. I like the only 2 TE on 53 man roster w/ 1-2 on practice squad. I like Carter hope he makes the P-squad. Opens up spots elsewhere

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Keeping Evans & Perkins while cutting Carter & Harris has me pretty disappointed at this point.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
3QBs? I really hope not.
Neither Perkins or Wohlford are going to be able to lead Rams to post-season for more than a game or 2.
Why waste 2 roster spots on ok at best backup QBs? Neither will develop into anything more than a mediocre back-up.
Better to keep a player like Carter or Garrett.
I think it's for practices. More QBs allows more players to get reps, and maybe Stafford gets some rest days for his elbow.

Also, my theory is that they use Perkins to practice and game plan for mobile quarterbacks.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

WR Jacob Harris (waived)​

Harris was a fourth-round pick by the Rams last year, making this move a pretty big surprise. He’s a crazy-athletic player who can line up at tight end and wide receiver. Harris should be a strong practice squad candidate.

Soccer player learning football. Would he ever see the field with so many football weapons ahead of him?
He won't be the surprise is it appears the Rams are keeping Roger Carter over Jacob Harris.
I’d prefer Carter over Perkins. Too bad he’s cut.

Keir Thomas played better than Garrett imo