Rams 53 Man Roster 2022 / Official Cut Down Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Shocked they released him. With ability to play 2 positions, thats a surprising move. Hope its not so we can keep Perkins on active roster. Hoping Harris makes it to our PS.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

WR Jacob Harris (waived)​

Harris was a fourth-round pick by the Rams last year, making this move a pretty big surprise. He’s a crazy-athletic player who can line up at tight end and wide receiver. Harris should be a strong practice squad candidate.

Bummer but you gotta stay healthy and compete to win a spot on a Super Bowl level roster. This is very much that level of roster once again. He might clear waivers, given that most of the excitement he's put up has been in practice.

I'm guessing, btw, that they kept one of the QBs over him basically.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue
·
54s
The Rams are releasing versatile TE Roger Carter Jr., per source. But he's a player they'd really like back for the practice squad if he clears waivers. Plays special teams and could elevate for game day if any depth concerns arise.

I'm not going to speculate anymore.

Psycho_X

Legend
Harris doesn't surprise me based on how he has looked. Hopefully we can keep him on PS and he can get another year of seasoning under his belt. He did look a lot better this preseason than last but still has a long ways to go to look like a NFL player. Upside is huge though obviously but with a Super Bowl caliber roster you can't have a spot for upside it needs to be ready to contribute today.

Tano

Legend

Harris was a fourth-round pick by the Rams last year, making this move a pretty big surprise. He’s a crazy-athletic player who can line up at tight end and wide receiver. Harris should be a strong practice squad candidate.

This is surprising - figured he would be the third TE in a pinch

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
really like what I'm hearing except about the possibility of keeping 3 QBs

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Wow. Hope they can get him to the practice squad at least. I like his athletic potential, but he obviously needs a lot of seasoning.