OFFICIAL Rams 2022 schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

matt stafford previews the season on nfl network.

That was Flippin awesome. Stafford is so comfortable up there. I think he's a new dude after finally getting that ring. Health permitting, he's going off this year.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
As far as less travel on the schedule... I swear the Rams kick ass on East coast swings since McVay got here. Not saying I want more travel, just that it hasn't necessarily been a problem in recent years.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
When was the last time Green Bay came to LA ?

We seem to go there every year.
2018 Rams won by two points, but I agree and I truly believe they scheduled for December on purpose and a night game to boot.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Here in the east coast of Australia that means games start 6am or 6:25am for the first month or so. When daylight savings start and finish in each country that changes to 8am or 8:25am.

Perrrfect.

Lucky fucker!

Like @HX76 these are a tad tough for me.

Always the same dilemma of staying up very late or getting up early.

I'm just glad I work for myself.

fearsomefour

Legend
Brutal, brutal schedule....the only thing that doesn't make it tougher is the Rams don't have to play the Rams.
But, hey, we are Super Bowl Champions....the schedule should be tough.
Powder puff schedules are winning the Title, that's reserved for Brady teams.
Trying to identify the mid season 3 to 4 game slump McVay teams always seem to fall into. Pretty much every year.
I was really hoping for Denver, Raiders and Chargers as road games so almost the entire schedule would be within a two hour flight.....but, that was asking too much.
Miller vs Noteboom week one should be interesting.
Don't let Von beat us.
Should be a great, fun season.....

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I like it. At the end of the season, when we're heading into the playoffs, no one is going to say the Rams didn't play anyone and not to trust them.

We would have played everyone good and shouldn't be caught off guard by an unfamiliar foe.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like it. At the end of the season, when we're heading into the playoffs, no one is going to say the Rams didn't play anyone and not to trust them.

We would have played everyone good and shouldn't be caught off guard by an unfamiliar foe.
Exactly.
Iron sharpens iron and even if our record is one or two wins shy of what it might be with an easier schedule, this team beats other good teams on the road. Easy schedules normally make for weak teams. The Rams are good enough to beat everyone on their schedule, which includes Green Bay on a snowy night in December

dang

Legend
Yeah bro, the AFCW is no joke. I think we have a brutal schedule. We're definitley going to earn the repeat :)
Adding Wilson alone doesn’t make Denver a powerhouse. Not sold on LAC yet either. KC and perhaps LV will be tough.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I think Denver is near the top of my overrated list going into this year and could be a very big disappointment. Russ better stay healthy and be much better than he’s been the last couple of years.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As far as less travel on the schedule... I swear the Rams kick ass on East coast swings since McVay got here. Not saying I want more travel, just that it hasn't necessarily been a problem in recent years.

I think it can have an impact and it seems to be a more cumulative thing. I don't think we go down by 25 to Buffalo a few years ago if we hadn't gone to Philly the week prior.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I see the schedule like this. They set them up, we knock them down! A lot like dominoes. Remember how the dominoes kept falling last year? Yeah, just like that!!!!! RAMS!!!!