OFFICIAL Rams 2022 schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is going to be a tough season. I think they can have a great year and still end up with only 10-11 wins.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I haven't looked. Is Brady getting yet another stupid easy regular season?
He shouldn't outside of the division. The Bucs have a 1st place schedule and are playing the NFC West. Carolina and the Falcons are easy games, and I don't know about the Saints QB situation.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
That was Flippin awesome. Stafford is so comfortable up there. I think he's a new dude after finally getting that ring. Health permitting, he's going off this year.

Yes sir @Faceplant.

Staff does project a different aura about himself compared to the months leading up to last season's regular season as the Rams new field general under center.

I'm not saying he's a totally different person, but you can see the Lombardi glow around him when he's doing interviews and talking ball.

uyuwqtuwybxhmp1ge02f.jpg

I'

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I haven't looked. Is Brady getting yet another stupid easy regular season?
The answer is decidedly yes. Toughest opponents are at home. Their toughest road game could be Cleveland or Pittsburgh. At least that is what it looked like when I Tom Glancied it

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Agree.

In my opinion, the best teams in the NFC, outside of the NFC West, are Tampa, Green Bay, Dallas and New Orleans. The best division in the NFL is the AFC West. The best AFC team outside the AFC West is Buffalo.

The Rams have all nine of those teams on their schedule.

I agree with your NFC assessment. As for the "best" division, that will be settled on the field this coming season.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Exactly.
Iron sharpens iron and even if our record is one or two wins shy of what it might be with an easier schedule, this team beats other good teams on the road. Easy schedules normally make for weak teams. The Rams are good enough to beat everyone on their schedule, which includes Green Bay on a snowy night in December
That was one thing I liked entering the playoffs last season, that we had played most of the teams we might draw. Even if the Rams had needed to go to Green Bay I think they had a chance in game two with McVay having had that look at them earlier in the year.

So yeah this sched is fine by me. You're gonna get every team's best anyway and I think it's an advantage with our coach to see a team again.

Yes sir @Faceplant.

Staff does project a different aura about himself compared to the months leading up to last season's regular season as the Rams new field general under center.

I'm not saying he's a totally different person, but you can see the Lombardi glow around him when he's doing interviews and talking ball.
Yeah I agree with this. Monkey is off the backs of a ton of guys who needed that ring. Could go badly too if a lot of them put their feet up, but is that likely with McVay at the helm? I'd say no. So it should translate into a team with a little more confidence going into top matchups of which there are a ton this year for them.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For 20 years Brady played in the worst division in football. Not one AFC East team ever challenged the Patriots, and they got a playoff bye and home field advantage every freakin' year. How can the Dolphins, Bills, and Jets suck every year for 20 years? I don't know, but it happened.

fearsomefour

Legend
I love people that think that schedule-making is anything BUT Systematic LOL
I know it is.....that would be called making a joke.....and a little sour grapes.
You can look up the schedule years out determined by where a team finished in their division, or at least you used to be able to.

BrooklynRam

Rookie
I know it is.....that would be called making a joke.....and a little sour grapes.
You can look up the schedule years out determined by where a team finished in their division, or at least you used to be able to.
Sorry. Didnt realize you were joking ff.

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
Anyone else a bit disappointed the Rams only have 2 prime time games in the first 13 weeks? Seems a bit odd to not have the defending SB champs shown much for the first 3+ months.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Anyone else a bit disappointed the Rams only have 2 prime time games in the first 13 weeks? Seems a bit odd to not have the defending SB champs shown much for the first 3+ months.

It is unusual. Maybe they can market more iffy teams early (?) and still get a good audience… then bank on a team like the Rams to be a playoff contender late in the season schedule.

We finish with 3 of our final 5 in primetime.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I'll tell you what gets me jacked up. I live on the East Coast and they play one 1 pm (10 PST) game. That's awesome for me. I love to watch the early games jumping back and forth, checking out as many games as I can and once the bulk of the games are over, it's the Rams and nothing else. As far as only having 2 prime time games in the first 13 weeks, that's cool. They tend to get teams off their regular schedule and sometimes affect the following week's game. It's good the first dozen games will be played with little disruption. By the time the last 5 weeks unfold, the guys should be getting their second wind with anticipation for the postseason, to cruise through those Prime Time games. I like the schedule particularly having the week 7 bye and then a 10 day bye between the Raiders game (week 14) and Green Bay. Tough schedule but good routine.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

Well the drama is at the end of the season so it makes sense. Get the non playoff teams out the way.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well the drama is at the end of the season so it makes sense. Get the non playoff teams out the way.
Yeah those other teams are interesting before they're eliminated early then they can focus on the playoff teams.