OFFICIAL Rams 2022 schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Adding Wilson alone doesn’t make Denver a powerhouse. Not sold on LAC yet either. KC and perhaps LV will be tough.
I would argue that without Wilson, Seattle wouldn't have been nearly as good as they were in the last 10 years. I'm willing to bet Denver is in the playoffs next year because of him. They have the D to back it up

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I would argue that without Wilson, Seattle wouldn't have been nearly as good as they were in the last 10 years. I'm willing to bet Denver is in the playoffs next year because of him. They have the D to back it up
While I don't think Wilson is nearly as good as he was 7 years ago, he's much better than anything the Broncos rolled out recently. Seattle never sniffs a Super Bowl without Wilson. He saved Pete Carroll's career. Before Russell it was guys like Seneca Wallace and Clipboard Jesus.