OFFICIAL Rams 2022 schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Okay so AFC West + NFC South + Packers, Bills, Cowboys. That's a tough damn schedule. 12 out of 16 games being against playoff caliber teams is absolutely nuts.

tempests

Hall of Fame

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

swmizzou83

Starter
Still doesn't make sense. We should alternate home/away games with teams out of division. GB hasn't been to LA in 4 years now, and we went to GB LAST season. Wish they'd stop pandering to the Arod, we should absolutely be at home against the fudge packers this year in the air of equality.
That's not how it works. The schedule is strictly on a system. With the exception of a couple of games every year which are determined by teams that finish in the same place in their division, all games are set on a rotating schedule.

socalrams90

Starter
That's not how it works. The schedule is strictly on a system. With the exception of a couple of games every year which are determined by teams that finish in the same place in their division, all games are set on a rotating schedule.
Here is next years btw. It’s all arranged ahead of time with the only TBDs awaiting on final conference standing. Since we got first last year we play the first from the other NFC divisions while cards play 2nd and whiners 4th.

Attachments

• 1890C5BD-3A9C-44F5-9EE1-B9640F525F2E.jpeg
    1890C5BD-3A9C-44F5-9EE1-B9640F525F2E.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 47

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame

View: https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1051516981902491648?s=20&t=uo8XEA0br7ALmc5MB8DjmA

Gurley's 200 yard game in 2018...but yeah, it doesn't happen very much...the Rams last "snow game" before that was 1985.

Below is a link to the highlights from the Rams-Broncos game in 2018. Yeah there was a snowstorm the night before, but I sure don't see any significant snow whatsoever during the actual game. Maybe a couple snowflakes at most, but no real snow. Certainly I don't think it qualifies as a "snow game."

And yeah, many of us unfortunately remember the 1985 NFCCG in snowy weather.

But again... not sure if a Rams victory during active snowfall has ever occurred. Maybe our game in GB this December will "break the ice" on that.

I'll create a new thread on this question (have Rams ever won while it's snowing?) so this thread doesn't get derailed.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kUILSVaGr2w&feature=onebox

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wilson's first game is in Seattle. And xmas day he gets AD. :laugh4:

Love the bye prior to second 9ers game. What a sched gonna be fun to see how the Rams handle it.

oldnotdead

Legend
Perhaps you guys have forgotten that Stafford has played his career in Detroit so all those years he played GB at Lambo. Even with a pathetic team he won 7 of the 20 games. My point is he knows the Packers and he knows how to play in cold weather in GB and Chicago where he's 12-9. As long as they don't turn the ball over they beat the Pack. I'm more concerned about the punter in cold weather.

The only thing that Dixon offers is decent hang time. Neither Dixon or Dicker is particularly impressive distance-wise. That said Dixon's average has dropped significantly over the past two years. Both kickers tend to be erractic. I'm sure the Rams will be looking at the waiver wire weekly for a punter. If they have a glaring weakness it's at punter. They have two guys in Dixon and Dicker that have looked average at best and less so at worst. BTW Dicker only converted to punter 2 years ago. :eyeroll:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Looks like (At least to me!) a really tough/challenging schedule!!
Agreed, but I'm very happy that the Rams have a much lighter travel schedule this year.
Based on last years records it's the hardest in the league. Not as much travel as normal since we play the AFCW though.
The lessened travel can be a huge plus for the Rams
Did I read this right? Oct 9 home against the Cowboys, next game Oct 30 home against the 49ers. So that is like a two week bye?

Did I not get the memo?

EDIT: I was looking at CBS.com and they left off the Panthers on Oct 16th.
With 18 games they really should have two byes.
It's 100% correct they do not play in primetime. Primetime is an evening game.

View: https://twitter.com/Lions/status/1524903980941430786/photo/1

They play the Bills on Thanksgiving day during the day. No evening games on that schedule

The Lions could make some noise with that schedule.

That was awesome. Demarco stole the show of course. :laugh4:

Bengals are a good choice. They're big up front and physical on defense which is a nice tune-up for our OL.
The Cowboys and Rams were getting too familiar. The contempt was real.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I get the first place schedule and the luck of the draw (afc west), so no complaints there.
…but now we’re back to that crap in seattle?
Don’t get me wrong, I like the idea of teams finishing up with division games (playoff implications?), but how come we’re never at home against those guys?

I think the league missed the marketing boat by knocking out both 9er games so early.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I went ahead and posted the NFC West team schedules in each team thread.

Of the NFC West teams, SF looks easiest.

Braindead

UDFA
We should make the playoffs regardless of the schedul.
Last year both 4th placed teams played in the SB. So I don't care if we start our playoffs with a wildcard game or a byeweek. We will defend the title - and that's what it's all about!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is brutal........thinking about my sleep here not the actual games. One early game against NO and that’s it, fucking slags!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Here in the east coast of Australia that means games start 6am or 6:25am for the first month or so. When daylight savings start and finish in each country that changes to 8am or 8:25am.

Perrrfect.