OFFICIAL Rams 2022 schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Agree.

In my opinion, the best teams in the NFC, outside of the NFC West, are Tampa, Green Bay, Dallas and New Orleans. The best division in the NFL is the AFC West. The best AFC team outside the AFC West is Buffalo.

The Rams have all nine of those teams on their schedule.
They sure do have all nine of those teams on their schedule @Allen2McVay

I'm not into cupcake schedules.

I prefer the top teams from the previous season get as tough of a schedule as possible.

I'm liking this schedule more than any others in Rams history.

If they can stay relatively healthy, there is a strong chance our Super Bowl Defending Champions can win at least 12 games (or more).

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's a pretty stout schedule. I'm looking forward to it.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Did I read this right? Oct 9 home against the Cowboys, next game Oct 30 home against the 49ers. So that is like a two week bye?

Did I not get the memo?

EDIT: I was looking at CBS.com and they left off the Panthers on Oct 16th.

sloramfan

Starter
at first take.. that's a tough sched...... prob 10-7...

but as i sit here i'm thinking no way... this team will rise up.... the coaching staff will do what it always does... the unsung heroes taken late last year will prove to be the unpolished gems that shine this year, AND...

14-3... homefield thru the playoffs...

SB... back to back

go rams

slo

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did I read this right? Oct 9 home against the Cowboys, next game Oct 30 home against the 49ers. So that is like a two week bye?

Did I not get the memo?

EDIT: I was looking at CBS.com and they left off the Panthers on Oct 16th.
No read left to right then down row. We play the following week then have a bye after that.

Psycho_X

Legend

Thought when they added Thursday night football years ago they said every team would get at least one prime time game every year with TNF and MNF being the nights they dumped the shit teams once?

Anyway, schedule is what it is... going to be tough no matter the order but I'm not going to sweat it. If you consider Christmas a "prime time" game even if it is in afternoon we've got 4 weeks in a row with a featured game.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Initial take:

Don't have a stretch of 3-road- games-in-a-row, so that's good. Also no international games, so Rams won't be at a disadvantage due to excessive travel, as has been the case in the past.

TNF games suck, but at least they got the midseason one at home, which is a significant advantage.

Green Bay in December? Sure, why not. Here's hoping the Rams can win a game when it's actively snowing (not sure this has ever happened... someone chime in if they can think of an example).

Overall, sked looks good to me, nice balance and a steady flow.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
It really has not been that bad. The Packers came to L.A. in 2018, and the Rams won.

They did not play in the 2019 or 2020 Regular Seasons but the Rams traveled to Green Bay for the Divisional Round Playoff in 2020, and lost. Then, last season, the Rams went to Green Bay during the season and lost.
Still doesn't make sense. We should alternate home/away games with teams out of division. GB hasn't been to LA in 4 years now, and we went to GB LAST season. Wish they'd stop pandering to the Arod, we should absolutely be at home against the fudge packers this year in the air of equality.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Initial take:

Don't have a stretch of 3-road- games-in-a-row, so that's good. Also no international games, so Rams won't be at a disadvantage due to excessive travel, as has been the case in the past.

TNF games suck, but at least they got one at home, which is a significant advantage.

Green Bay in December? Sure, why not. Here's hoping the Rams can win a game when it's actively snowing (not sure this has ever happened... someone chime in if they can think of an example).

Overall, sked looks good to me, nice balance and a steady flow.
Yeah week 1 TNF is perfect and the other doesn't require any traveling with home against Seattle then that Thursday also at home.

BrooklynRam

Rookie
Still doesn't make sense. We should alternate home/away games with teams out of division. GB hasn't been to LA in 4 years now, and we went to GB LAST season. Wish they'd stop pandering to the Arod, we should absolutely be at home against the fudge packers this year in the air of equality.
If you think the schedule has .0000000001 percent of pandering or choice you've got alot to learn about the NFL son.