Rams 2021 practice squad tracker

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I don't think we heard Allen's name tonight.
That's a good thing.
Well, he did have a holding penalty.

Have only seen the game once (taped and will re-watch because I love the Rams, and have no life) but I thought Allen played well. Not having to go up against Eddie Goldman may have helped.

Thought Havenstein had a strong game in pass-protection.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Well, he did have a holding penalty.

Have only seen the game once (taped and will re-watch because I love the Rams, and have no life) but I thought Allen played well. Not having to go up against Eddie Goldman may have helped.

Thought Havenstein had a strong game in pass-protection.

Brain fart.

But, yeah.. he had a solid game, imo.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Javin Hawkins is built low to the ground, shifty runner. 5-9, 196 lbs

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

This is an interesting PS addition.

Hawkins was projected to be drafted. Several draft sites had a fifth round grade on him. Already been with two teams, so guessing he has not shown much; and he is a little guy. However, this was a very productive college back when he chose to play at Louisville.

As a red-shirt freshman in 2019, Hawkins rushed for over 1,500 yards (5.8 per-carry in 13 games). The he followed that up with 822 yards in 8 games, at 6.2 yards-per-carry, in 2020 before quitting to concentrate on the 2021 Draft.

I am a little RB-focused. When the Rams lost Akers (huge loss in my opinion), I was hoping they would add two backs. I was thrilled with the Sony Michel pick-up but would still prefer another RB in case Henderson AND Michel are unable to be active at the same time.

Not saying Javian Hawkins is the answer but I was not even considering Otis Anderson as an option. Should Henderson miss time, it's Michel backed-up by Jake Funk, with Buddy Howell and Javian Hawkins available off the Practice Squad.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Last edited:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
5-9 200 lbs is not a little guy. He is short - but that’s basically a bowling ball.
OK ... relax ... or as my buddy Aaron Rodgers would say R-E-L-A-X.

The first site I read on Hawkins listed him at 183 lbs. However, others say 196 lbs. I should have noted that.

He is Not a 'little guy". I was trying to make the points that he was very productive in a short college career; and I like the pick-up.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
OK ... relax ... or as my buddy Aaron Rodgers would say R-E-L-A-X.

The first site I read on Hawkins listed him at 183 lbs. However, others say 196 lbs. I should have noted that.

He is Not a 'little guy". I was trying to make the points that he was very productive in a short college career; and I like the pick-up.
Calmer than you, dude.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm a fan of Hawkins. Short for a running back, but a tough runner with decent speed. Hope we keep him.