Rams 2021 practice squad tracker

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm CALM!!!

I like being called Dude.
9KsCnht.gif

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

NFL Practice Squad Updates: 9/21/21

Los Angeles Rams

Wasn't Kiser a recent unprotected Practice Squad player who was only brought back up for the Colts game ? Unless he's picked up off waivers, I suspect he'll make it back to our PS. Likely making room on the 53 to bring up another Practice Squad guy, perhaps a RB like Howell. jmo.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have always liked Kiser, but I saw him whiff on the goal line in preseason this year, and I just can't get my head around a middle linebacker who can't tackle. He is also lousy in coverage. JMO

dang

Legend
I have always liked Kiser, but I saw him whiff on the goal line in preseason this year, and I just can't get my head around a middle linebacker who can't tackle. He is also lousy in coverage. JMO
All of our ILBs seem to whiff. When healthy Kiser was probably the Rams best run defender but a big liability in coverage.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
With Kiser released, we have a move to make… right?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With Kiser released, we have a move to make… right?
Adding a player to the PS is considered a move? Maybe I'm just confused (highly likely), but he isnt on the 53 so releasing him doesnt do anything for the varsity?

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I meant released and added to the practice squad.

I saw a tweet that listed QBs on practice squads that were being protected by teams and I didn't see his name.
Ah, gotcha. My bad.

I'm not even sure if Kiser is actually cut. I haven't found anyone who reports for/on the team mention this. This is the only tweet about his release.