Raheem Morris discussion thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Haden

Kurt Warner for President
Name
Dave
When Andy Dalton looks like the 2nd coming of Joe Montana, the DC needs to go. 'Nuff said.

Last edited:

brucebruce

Rookie
Lol.
I just think it’s fun to hold up numbers to perceptions.

with brain power like this, it's no wonder how many people think the earth is flat. let's show numbers that only suit a dogmatic narrative. btw, gas prices are down i hear...it was on a chart.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
with brain power like this, it's no wonder how many people think the earth is flat. let's show numbers that only suit a dogmatic narrative. btw, gas prices are down i hear...it was on a chart.
Crime is up. I read it on a chart.

Yeah.. some numbers are actually relevant.

If you want to see people locked in a narrative.. you should read the commentary on Morris *last year.*

But.. go on with your fancy dogma...

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Here's the really funny part about this thread..

If McVay decides to hang it up after this season? Who do you think is going to be the head coach?

Good.. GOOD odds it's Morris.

And people on here will lose their minds, lol.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
When Andy Dalton looks like the 2nd coming of Joe Montana, the DC needs to go. 'Nuff said.

I didn't see the game and after seeing the final score, didn't care to.

We scored 20. Did our defense screw it up or did the offense commit enough mistakes to cause this loss?

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
That's not total in the NFL is it? Or is that just QBs we've faced?

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've backed Raheem, but after these last few games... it's time to try something else.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
no, we loved it in the playoffs because they played aggressively. none of this sitting back and allowing completion after completion.

please don't compare what's happening this season to that.

Yes, they played aggressively and allowed 11, 27, 17 and 20 points. With that type of production paired with the 2022 offense, it's a 1-3 record....at best. So I guess the theory is, make them matriculate it down the field and maybe they make a mistake. Once it gets to 17 points it's an "L" anyway.

The current approach keeps us in the game longer, perhaps with the hope our offense makes a mistake or two and scores a couple of touchdowns! No matter what style of D we play we're not holding many teams to 10 or 11 points. And unfortunately that's what it takes for a "W" these days.

Last edited:

Rams43

Hall of Fame
The thread that just won’t die. Lol.

Started in November of 2021.

116 pages and counting.

2310 posts and counting.

Is this a record of some kind?

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Back to life..

But, honestly, just some stuff I read/heard today.

The Lions have improved on D since the bye and since firing Aubrey Pleasant.
Not sure the connection, but a lot of us, including me, held him in high regard.

Before their bye, the Lions were running a heavy man scheme and got torched. I would say they don’t have the personnel yet to pull that off.

They’ve since dialed it waaay back and are doing much more zone and drop.

They were averaging about 35 points against going into bye. Down to 26 ish now.

The Lions and Rams have the same number of sacks…. But the Rams give up about 4 points less a game.

When you don’t have the personnel to play press… and do… your defense looks like what the Lions were.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
does this mean he's getting a hc job?

hopefully in the division. stafford will have at least two 500 yards, 5 td games.

Probably not.
You’d think Ryans and Quinn would be the most likely defensive coaches to get HC gigs this year.

But they’re some interesting numbers to consider when evaluating the D.