GAME DAY Preseason Week 2 - Texans at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Mina has to go
I would prefer teams just let local college football announcers call the pre-season games.

I really like Siciliano and Kimes on the NFL Network but they have no business being in the booth. Especially Andrew Siciliano calling play-by-play. He misses things right in front of him.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Hate that delay of game call. That's on the umpire to get the hell out of the neutral zone.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I like Perk over Wolf though as a #2 because a backup who can run can catch a defense off guard.

I felt this way a year ago too. I just like an athletic QB as my backup if my #1 is a stud pocket guy.

Psycho_X

Legend
Texans doing everything they can to establish something for the season and they’re getting beat by backups and JAGs.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I like Perk over Wolf though as a #2 because a backup who can run can catch a defense off guard.

I felt this way a year ago too. I just like an athletic QB as my backup if my #1 is a stud pocket guy.
I agree with this unless our #1 is out for multiple games. I think we need an upgrade over Wolf and Perk at this point, both have there limitations.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I expect a bald dancing Tom Cruise, if we win!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I agree with this unless our #1 is out for multiple games. I think we need an upgrade over Wolf and Perk at this point, both have there limitations.
I agree with you in terms of the big picture and something like half a season or so. I’m thinking in terms of being in a big game and having to win it. I feel like a scrambler can do that for you more so than a JAG who knows the offense but can’t go off schedule.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I expect a bald dancing Tom Cruise, if we win!
Tom Cruise What GIF