GAME DAY Preseason Week 2 - Texans at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I remember Kyle Allen being a helluva QB in high school in these parts.

Anchorman GIF

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Mina sounds like a 16 year old babysitter. Almost expect to hear her smacking gum.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was entertaining, watching Sean try to not lose his shit with that fumble....lol

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not worried about the OLine from tonight because there's no reality all 5 of them end up starting. These guys will all perform better plugged in next to the starters. Relax IMO about the OL.

That secondary is filthy and they don't even have the starting front 7 or Ramsey. Enjoy this defense this year gang!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Perkins really making a statement to take Wolford's job
Huh?

The statement I see is "make me a RB because I could be special on that role"

He can't run a dominant passing offense. And you don't pay WRs the money we are with a QB who can't get them the ball on a regular basis.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah I’m not sure why McVay is wasting time trying to develop both Wolf and Perkins. Wolf is a midget who runs head first and Perkins has no arm.

Bring in a kid with some physical tools and work his IQ