GAME DAY Preseason Week 2 - Texans at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
The defense has been outstanding aside from the first and last drives of the first half

JRobinson

MiLB
Yup, agree with all you dudes:

Bruss needs a redshirt year.
Cutch will stick.
Hopkins is no 2.
Secondary is scary deep, oh my.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Watching Perkins last week and Wolford this week, I came away with the feeling Perkins looks like the better quarterback. I could say Wolford had a tough time running for his life most plays. But Perkins played with the same line last week.
Perkins played with the same line last week that was playing against the second team defense, IIRC.

swmizzou83

Starter
Watching Perkins last week and Wolford this week, I came away with the feeling Perkins looks like the better quarterback. I could say Wolford had a tough time running for his life most plays. But Perkins played with the same line last week.
Not really fair comparison. Wolford was going against the Texans starters when Perkins never had to face starters

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Wolford took a lot of sacks in that first half

Perkins can make a statement here in the 2nd half

Wisconsinram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mike
Can't judge Wolford with the OL he played with tonight. Sheesh.
A strawman argument could be made that Perkins would be able to escape better, but come on, when our real OL is in place, it will be different. Hell, if we're basing our QB abilities based on their ability to escape when the floodgates are open, we aren't going anywhere anyway (much less Stafford would be 3rd string). I feel badly for Wolford as I am sure he would have liked to get some good work in, but had less than 2.5 on the majority of his attempts.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
At some point I’d like to see Wolfy engineer a TD drive, not sure when I can recall when he actually last did outside of practice

Mina has to go

We may have serious CB depth

Gay is nails

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Missed an easy block in the back call on the return. That's what McVay is complaining about

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Umm, let’s simplify this - they both suck. It’s Stafford or bust for the Rams.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At some point I’d like to see Wolfy engineer a TD drive, not sure when I can recall when he actually last did outside of practice

Mina has to go

We may have serious CB depth

Gay is nails
Get rid of that Mina...I want Kaye Adams! ~ OC

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Can't judge Wolford with the OL he played with tonight. Sheesh.
A strawman argument could be made that Perkins would be able to escape better, but come on, when our real OL is in place, it will be different.
A couple injuries and that will be our real OL.:hot:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Our 3rd stringers struggling against a former starting QB. Expected