GAME DAY Preseason Week 2 - Texans at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I would prefer teams just let local college football announcers call the pre-season games.

I really like Siciliano and Kimes on the NFL Network but they have no business being in the booth. Especially Andrew Siciliano calling play-by-play. He misses things right in front of him.
I only get the Texans announcers he in Texas and those guys are awful.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
6wFLJax.gif
I’m thinking I need to come up with something new for ‘22.

Les Grossman goes into the Super Bowl champion vault maybe? Idk

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I agree with you in terms of the big picture and something like half a season or so. I’m thinking in terms of being in a big game and having to win it. I feel like a scrambler can do that for you more so than a JAG who knows the offense but can’t go off schedule.
Oh I agre with that and have always loved the idea of having a running QB come in for half a game if our starter injured since the other team planned for our starter and not our complete opposite back up. But now do we carry 2 qb's or3? One for short term half a game and another for long term if starter hurt? or carry Perkins only and sign street QB if long term? or cary Wolf only as long term in case. hard to say. why we need a runner who can throw as well, but im guessing every team wants that as well and not easy or cheap to find lol. Perkins a beast but man his throwing and reading beyond first read leave a lot to be desired.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not upset but this result. Lots learned tonight chat with you all tomorrow about it :D

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
oooof, nice catch but learning process for a young udfa wr, he'll learn from this, great game by him regardless again

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This honestly would of been embarrassing for the Texans if we managed to get the win with our scrubs.
They have to be disappointed with Mills. Though the Rams secondary with the rooks on the field is still starting quality 3 deep at corner. They probably envisioned a better night for him knowing they're facing the second stringers.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm amazed Wolford did is well as he did with that OL they gave him, ... 5 sacks & him running for his life is no way to compare QB's. I'll be looking forward to seeing the snap counts and which of our offensive linemen gave up those 1'st half sacks.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Im not sold on any of them at this point and Im not down on McCutcheon at all.
To me McCutcheon and Trammell stood out in terms of receivers.
I think both will end up on the PS and or signed by another team.
Wolford vs Perkins comes down to the mental side and operating pre snap above all else and then from the pocket.
Will be interesting to see how that plays out.
McCutcheon will be picked up by another team for sure and Trammell most likely.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
The Rams second stringers giving up one, penalty assisted touchdown to the Texans in an entire half of football is great.
The young DBs are a real thing... holy moly.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm amazed Wolford did is well as he did with that OL they gave him, ... 5 sacks & him running for his life is no way to compare QB's. I'll be looking forward to seeing the snap counts and which of our offensive linemen gave up those 1'st half sacks.
From what I’ve noticed the last 2 weeks is AJ Jackson looks better at RG than LT?
A friend of mine just got done watching it live. He said Perkins looked Great. An example of the difference is the run Mcvay had to challenge. Wolford doesn’t have the special athletic abilities Perkins has.
The way it went down tonight. Wolford should be a little worried ?