GAME DAY Preseason Week 2 - Texans at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Hopkins' routes have improved. He skook that LB at the top of the route there

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
Yea wide open on the backside dig route? Was that Cutch? Wolf's gotta get through the progression faster because that was the throw to make.
I though he was on the right sideline on a go route. But he was single covers in the end zone.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I though he was on the right sideline on a go route. But he was single covers in the end zone.
Okay couldn't tell who was who. The backside receiver was open too damn backup OL just not holding up 2nite.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yeast has to learn to keep his helmet off the receiver's helmet. It was a good shoulder shot but the helmet came in contact with the other guy's helmet. They'll call that every time.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Watching Perkins last week and Wolford this week, I came away with the feeling Perkins looks like the better quarterback. I could say Wolford had a tough time running for his life most plays. But Perkins played with the same line last week.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Houston be very frustrated that their 1st team Offense is only able to get in the end zone after being given 48 yards of field position from a rookie mistake. They could go winless this year

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Fun game so far, halftime thoughts...

With exception of Edge the defense looks deeper and more talented to me, significantly so at some positions. Morris is light years ahead with his guys too vs this time last year, they are playing fast and fearless. Mentally locked in and playing together. If it wasn't for Edge I'd say this is a top 3 defense but they're still going to be very good because this secondary is deeeeeep. Definitely top ten if things go well top five IMO.

Offense even for preseason looks sloppy. Guys not well prepared doing stupid things like lining up wrong. Not a terrible thing but McVay is going to be ripping some ass in the locker room.

OL straight getting whooped. Bad comms and cohesion among the guys on top of the ass whooping.

Big Whit fantastic in the analyst role. No surprise. Too bad they had to saddle him with Mina.

Hopkins gonna win TE2. He's the guy. Him and McClutcheon look good out there.

Kroenke drippin with the CHAMPS hat in the owner's box. :trophy:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fun game so far, halftime thoughts...

With exception of Edge the defense looks deeper and more talented to me, significantly so at some positions. Morris is light years ahead with his guys too, they are playing fast and fearless. Mentally locked in and playing together. If it wasn't for Edge I'd say this is a top 3 defense but they're still going to be very good because this secondary is deeeeeep. Definitely top ten if things go well top five IMO.

Offense even for preseason looks sloppy. Guys not well prepared doing stupid things like lining up wrong. Not a terrible thing but McVay is going to be ripping some ass in the locker room.

OL straight getting whooped. Bad comms and cohesion among the guys on top of the ass whooping.

Big Whit fantastic in the analyst role. No surprise. Too bad they had to saddle him with Mina.

Hopkins gonna win TE2. He's the guy. Him and McClutcheon look good out there.

Kroenke drippin with the CHAMPS hat in the owner's box. :trophy:
They are playing starters and we are playing 2nd and 3rd stringers. I think our defense is kicking ass.