PREGAME Packers at Rams - Packers open 3 point favorite

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Are we getting anyone back this week? Kupp is a longshot probably and might be better to just sit through the bye and not risk it.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
Are we getting anyone back this week? Kupp is a longshot probably and might be better to just sit through the bye and not risk it.

I think Kupp would be the only one who would be eligible to come back this week as he's one of the only injuries that didn't get put on short term IR. If I'm not mistaken everyone else would be eligible to come back week 7. But that's not to say they all will.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I think Kupp would be the only one who would be eligible to come back this week as he's one of the only injuries that didn't get put on short term IR. If I'm not mistaken everyone else would be eligible to come back week 7. But that's not to say they all will.
Yeah, should have looked it up. We've got a ton out at least 4 games. Some can come back after or around the bye, but like you said, wait and see. Nacua is likely out to week 8 or longer, sadly. Avila and Jackson I think are the biggest ones we need back.

Tano

Legend
Yeah, should have looked it up. We've got a ton out at least 4 games. Some can come back after or around the bye, but like you said, wait and see. Nacua is likely out to week 8 or longer, sadly. Avila and Jackson I think are the biggest ones we need back.
If we get Kupp and Avila back after the bye, that would mean big things for the offense.

But I just can't get over how we have given up the most yards rushing this year.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I suppose Jordan Love is looking at this game as a get right game. He'll be facing one of the worst, if not the worst defense in the league. Can Stafford find a way to score enough points? If I'm a betting man I put it on the Packers to cover the spread.

LOURam85

Rookie
Once again... One of Coach McVay's weaknesses is he can get so much from specific types of possession receivers that he has ended up with quite pedestrian talents. We have lacked speed at wideout for years and still do. Kupp is not fast. Nacua is not fast. They separate, particularly the way they are coached and used. But your comment that we need bluechip receivers is accurate and that actually is a complement to McVay.

Because he's won a title and a ton of games without them. So what could he do with one out there with his possession chain movers. Well I think we saw that briefly when OBJ was with us. It was too much for defenses to deal with.
He’s good at what he does I’m not knocking that I just think he needs a better mix of recivers and a little more to the offense besides Kup mainly running crossers …. That’s y I don’t understand why tutu haven’t been used more even when Kupp and puka was on the field he adds another element……

We need a superstar reciver
Mlb
Stud cb

AllGasNoBrakes

Air Traffic Controller
If the Rams lose this one I’m ok to begin securing a top 5 pick for Deone Walker.

Walker next to Verse, Young, and Turner and the defense would be fixed. Wouldn’t matter if a traffic cone played LB.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some of you guys are ridiculous, do you you even enjoy a season?

I've never seen so many

Sad Woe Is Me GIF by Wind Sun Sky Entertainment

fans in one place.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Some of you guys are ridiculous, do you you even enjoy a season?

We could VERY easily be 3-1 right now. Obviously we are not, but we ain't that far off.

Have some faith in the guys in the locker room and this front office.

Long, long, long, way to go.

There wont be any quit in the this team, I wish some on this board had the same mentality.

Go Rams!!! and Dodgers.
Crazy how some fans are so fragile.

With you 100% brother!!!

GO RAMS!!!

and Dodgers!!!

brucebruce

Rookie
so much loser talk. you can see the quitters raise their hands here. I've built several businesses and if I gave up at adversity that looked like I was cooked, i'd be a sad sack like others in here.

LOURam85

Rookie
If the Rams lose this one I’m ok to begin securing a top 5 pick for Deone Walker.

Walker next to Verse, Young, and Turner and the defense would be fixed. Wouldn’t matter if a traffic cone played LB.
If we get a top 5 pick it’s either Travis hunter or Qb

Psycho_X

Legend
Darious Williams and Larrell Murchison are eligible to come back for this game. They officially designated them in the window where they have 21 days to decide to activate them. My guess is they will err on the side of caution though and give them the bye week too.

Tano

Legend
I suppose Jordan Love is looking at this game as a get right game. He'll be facing one of the worst, if not the worst defense in the league. Can Stafford find a way to score enough points? If I'm a betting man I put it on the Packers to cover the spread.
Yeah and if we go 1 - 4 - that pretty much makes the odds of us making the playoffs at NIL.