PREGAME Packers at Rams - Packers open 3 point favorite

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Obviously different teams create different matchups but this could be another long day for the defense. They just put up 29 points and over 400 yards on a pretty good Minnesota defense.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Obviously different teams create different matchups but this could be another long day for the defense. They just put up 29 points and over 400 yards on a pretty good Minnesota defense.
How much of that was in Garbage time? Honest questions as I didnt see the game but saw they were getting blown out in the 3rd....

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
How much of that was in Garbage time? Honest questions as I didnt see the game but saw they were getting blown out in the 3rd....
Good point. No clue. I didn't either. Mostly in the 4th. Though they lost by 2, when does it stop being "garbage time".

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
If the Coaches start Reeder and Boom we lose. Jacobs will run all over our weak ILB's and the Defense features 7 number 1 picks. 7.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is this another big offensive line? If so then we better buckle up.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Man the Packers game is gonna be bad! If they put up 29 points against the Vikings Defense I can only imagine how bad it will be for us!

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Until the Rams strengthen the middle of their defense they are going to get abused and ran over week after week. It going to be a long season!

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake

All but 7 points were during garbage time. Even though the Vikings did their best impression of the 49ers trying to give away the game they couldn't. Vikings are looking like the best team in the NFC at the moment. But I'll wait and see what they look like week 8.

If the Packers were smart, they would just run it every down. Rams averaging 5+ yards per carry on defense is just sickening.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Luther Burden III. There’s no way you can convince me to take Shadeur or Hunter. They’re everything We Not Me is against.
God forbid, if we are picking 1st overall, it likely needs to be a QB or trade back.
You should bet everything you have on Green Bay and come back next week to tell us about it. Go for it!
Everything you have! It’s a sure thing right?
Sure thing. Its a extremely good bet to take IMO. Vegas agrees and its climbed to 3.5. I'd guess its more like 6 by game time.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Our defense has a long way to go to be respectable. The hope was that they would get better as the season went on. Its not looking like it so far. The good news is that we might have a last place schedule next season. As long as McVay and Stafford stick around they might win more games.

JBRam77

Rookie
could we have signed a nice DT run stuffer or 2 with the money we spent on Jonah Jackson?? Wtf were we doing. That and still having EJ this D would be respectable

LOURam85

Rookie
Some of you guys are ridiculous, do you you even enjoy a season?

We could VERY easily be 3-1 right now. Obviously we are not, but we ain't that far off.

Have some faith in the guys in the locker room and this front office.

Long, long, long, way to go.

There wont be any quit in the this team, I wish some on this board had the same mentality.

Go Rams!!! and Dodgers.
This shit over with

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The Lions are nobody?
nope they haven’t looked good either neither have cardinals and they beat out ass… I’m starting to think Sean not him … boring ass offense that runs through slot receivers they need some blue chip superstar receivers
Once again... One of Coach McVay's weaknesses is he can get so much from specific types of possession receivers that he has ended up with quite pedestrian talents. We have lacked speed at wideout for years and still do. Kupp is not fast. Nacua is not fast. They separate, particularly the way they are coached and used. But your comment that we need bluechip receivers is accurate and that actually is a complement to McVay.

Because he's won a title and a ton of games without them. So what could he do with one out there with his possession chain movers. Well I think we saw that briefly when OBJ was with us. It was too much for defenses to deal with.