PREGAME Packers at Rams - Packers open 3 point favorite

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
I think that ship has sailed.
with 13 games left in the season?

y'all pay way too much attention to these stats about how teams have started and if they made the playoffs.

Have to remember the 17th game hasn't been around that long - and that extra game makes a big difference.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
with 13 games left in the season?

y'all pay way too much attention to these stats about how teams have started and if they made the playoffs.

Have to remember the 17th game hasn't been around that long - and that extra game makes a big difference.
Nobody in the NFC is looking all that dominant either. Feels like the whole conference is 2-2.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
I assumed we’d be 2-3 going into the bye, but I thought the second win would’ve been against Chicago. If we can pull off the “upset” I think we’re in a good position to make a run.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Love ya @Memento but Travis Hunter might be a generational player.

He’s Deion Sanders Generation Xerox. Diva with a capital “D”.

And @LOURam85 , that stuff surrounding anything surrounding Deion Sanders and his college is too much for me to take a chance on. There’s nothing about Shadeur Sanders that makes me think he’s a leader or a fit for what McVay preaches.

LB3 is like Deebo if Deebo was a deep threat and could run routes well. There isn’t a single receiver like him in the NFL, and I would go so far as to say he’s going to be an elite #1 receiver.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The NFL is one week at a time league. Sucks we have a 1-3 hole, but when Seattle loses to Detroit we’re only 2 games out in the division.

Lots of the season left to turn our fortune.

LOURam85

Rookie
The Lions are nobody?
nope they haven’t looked good either neither have cardinals and they beat out ass… I’m starting to think Sean not him … boring ass offense that runs through slot receivers they need some blue chip superstar receivers

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Some of you guys are ridiculous, do you you even enjoy a season?

We could VERY easily be 3-1 right now. Obviously we are not, but we ain't that far off.

Have some faith in the guys in the locker room and this front office.

Long, long, long, way to go.

There wont be any quit in the this team, I wish some on this board had the same mentality.

Go Rams!!! and Dodgers.