OFFICIAL OL injuries and recovery

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Dotson will go and Hav possibly. Looking like
Nsekhe
Jackson
Limmer
Dotson
McClendon.

I think McVay tries to pound between the tackles in this one.

Brasilrams

UDFA
Name
Victor Galvao
I believe it's being reported that Hav is a go
I think he is . I am just worried about Dotson because he didn't participate in training and is listed as questionable. Lake is also listed as questionable which worries me . He was our lead tackler last week .

Ellard80

Legend
So looks like

LT - Mclendon
LG - jackson
C - Limmer
RG - Dotson
RT - Havenstein

So if.. and a big if...the line can stay healthy this week then next week when ALaric comes back

We would only be down 1 starting lineman.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
McClendon is NOT a LT. He's slow footed and sluggish, but I guess they really don't have much choice with the recent signings having no familiarity with the other linemen or playbook. Hopefully he can keep Stafford clean.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
McClendon is NOT a LT. He's slow footed and sluggish, but I guess they really don't have much choice with the recent signings having no familiarity with the other linemen or playbook. Hopefully he can keep Stafford clean.
I'm sure he'll do a better job than Acuri

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I thought I saw a “report” that Neshke was starting at LT

Psycho_X

Legend

I thought I saw a “report” that Neshke was starting at LT
This would be my preference (Neshke) based on 2022. He should know the basics of the playbook at least. Unless they got him into practice and he just isn't performing well. Agree that McClendon is not a LT but he'll be better than Acuri. Luckily, the Cardinals don't have anyone who is as fast and agile as Hutchinson to spin move right past people so hopefully will be fine. If McClendon does get the start I hope they run the ball down their throats for four quarters.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah what McClendon has going for him at LT is the opponent. But also I think fitness is an issue when you pull a 38 year old off the street. So Nsekhe is insurance for any further OT injury going forward because AJ is back after this game and McClendon goes back to the depth chart behind Hav.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Are you shitting me? This...fuck, I don't even think we're going to be able to field a team, let alone win a game at this rate.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
My question is why? This is the second year in recent memory that we will be completely decimated by injury. especially O line. What are we doing to cause so much of this? Why are all our OL made of glass?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Tbh I was waiting for Jackson after all the injuries he was already an injury concern….. might just wanna start Stetson and tank
I wish we had a young back up QB with potential. I don't think Bennett is one.