OFFICIAL OL injuries and recovery

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Edit: Wrong thread.

Last edited:

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Have any of the trainers twisted an ankle yet - or had any ligament tears??

Whatever it is - it seems contagious....

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For the record I sprained my toes kicking the bed frame while watching the updates o
Have any of the trainers twisted an ankle yet - or had any ligament tears??

Whatever it is - it seems contagious....
~ @Loyal I'll fallen and I refuse to get up :laugh1:

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Screenshot_20240917_110852_Samsung Internet.jpg

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
LA season ticket holders out due to mysterious injuries too, tickets sold to SF fans.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
So, basically FOUR road games to start the season, with a decimated O-line and loss of 2 best WR's...

Yeah, this is promising.... for a good draft pick!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams sign Tanner Brown because even the kicker is down with injury.

Waiting to see how it can get worse.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I feel like it’s possible a number of things contributed to these injuries.

1) Puka training with Kupp.

Let’s be honest, Kupp is injury prone, especially as of late. The types of workouts he does could be a culprit, but maybe not. It is strange that training with Kupp in the offseason has Puka leaned out, but also injured. Coincidence?

2) Shuffling of the offensive line at the last minute. Spending all offseason learning a specific position allows you to play fast without thinking. Your body gets conditioned for planting hard with specific limbs. The two biggest injuries up front? The two they switched. Another coincidence?

3) Lack of play time in the preseason. Now I know there is a lot of mixed feelings on this, but you simply can not condition the body during practice for the type of abuse it will face in live football. Especially when the first game is against a team like the Lions. That dogfight beat our team up. I feel a lot of what we saw Sunday against Arizona was residual effects from the Detroit game. I don’t expect the Rams to necessarily run the tables, but I certainly didn’t envision a blow out loss after the way they played Detroit.

4) Lack of identity. McVay wants so bad for the Rams to torch teams in the passing game, but what he forgets is that our turn around last season came because he put focus on the run. The Rams seemed lost out there even before Kupp went down. The last time we have seen this many injuries, the Rams tried to fit a square peg in a round hole. This feels very similar. I don’t think they ran once on the first drive of Detroit.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
I do agree that Kupp probably over trains and that could have affected Nacua as a result. I mean he said he's puking on his lawn. Nacua should avoid training with Kupp. I mean he was almost a little pudgy in his rookie season and very durable. Go back to rice and mac salad, it was working.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Alaric might not be a good LT, but he is far far better than anyone we have tried there so far this season. We will take average as an improvement.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
So what's our OL looking like now?

LT - Jackson
LG -Mclendon
OC - Limmer
RG - Dotson
RT - Havenstein

That doesn't look too bad if I didn't forget an injury.