OFFICIAL OL injuries and recovery

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
So what's our OL looking like now?

LT - Jackson
LG -Mclendon
OC - Limmer
RG - Dotson
RT - Havenstein

That doesn't look too bad if I didn't forget an injury.

I am guessing Logan Bruss at LG over McClendon, although Bruss played almost exclusively at RG in the pre-season.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I am guessing Logan Bruss at LG over McClendon, although Bruss played almost exclusively at RG in the pre-season.
But still, 4 out of 5 of those guys are starter caliber players right? Hardly as decimated as it feels.

Memphis Ram

Legend
So what's our OL looking like now?

LT - Jackson
LG -Mclendon
OC - Limmer
RG - Dotson
RT - Havenstein

That doesn't look too bad if I didn't forget an injury.
McVay said that Logan Bruss is the next man up, so insert him at LG.

That said KT Leveston can come off IR after the 4th game and he might be a good fit at LG though he played LT in college, IMO.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
But still, 4 out of 5 of those guys are starter caliber players right? Hardly as decimated as it feels.
Agreed but there are plenty of concerns..
Two of them (Limmer and Bruss or McClendon at LG) are totally inexperienced.
Havenstein and Alaric Jackson were both injured through much of Camp and the pre-season, so there are questions about their health and overall game-readiness/sharpness.
Continuity on the O-Line is a big concern ... it's really important when it comes to games, stunts and blitzes.

And then there's just the concern about more injuries.

Reason for hope? ... Sure ... But optimism that All Is Well? ... Don't know about that.