OFFICIAL OL injuries and recovery

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Week one was an absolute disaster on the injury front. The kind of disaster that derails an entire season. Bring back guy early, thus leading to more injury, out of desperation is something to avoid.
McVay tends to not give much help to backup players on the OL. Baffling but its what he does.
With some film on these guys other teams will really mix up looks and blitzes and probably really cause 2022 type issues.
McVay will have to find a way to keep balance in play calling while also offering some things to stretch the field. f not the field just keeps shrinking and they crowd the box against the run first and then the short passes second.
Not an easy week.
I wish Pete the Cheat was still around for McVay to kick around......I guess the Cardinals will do.
All of those injuries and the nearly beat one of the top teams in the league.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Noteboom hurt his ankle on the first play I think physically superior players overwhelm Noteboom and it leads to injuries.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
We got the Cards, Bears, and maybe a Packers team without Love. We still have a chance to hit the bye with a 3-2 record. No need to panic right now as hopefully we have EVERYBODY back after that.
Never a reason to panic. There is a reason the games are played. Not that I'm wishing it, but other teams that we play could have injuries that impact them as well. We could also catch teams on a shitty day. Football just has too many variables to flat out say oh we're going to lose when looking at it on paper.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Noteboom hurt his ankle on the first play I think physically superior players overwhelm Noteboom and it leads to injuries.
I believe there is a lot of truth to this. He is actually quite serviceable vs the speed rush type ends. But put him in there vs a power edge and it's a fucking prison shower scene.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I believe there is a lot of truth to this. He is actually quite serviceable vs the speed rush type ends. But put him in there vs a power edge and it's a fucking prison shower scene.
My, whatever do you mean?

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Merin's prison shower scene.
Dave Grohl Shower GIF by Foo Fighters

Last edited:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

Dylan McMahon

Los Angeles Rams Secondary LogoLARCenter#63
Rams signed C Dylan McMahon from the Eagles’ practice squad
McMahon’s agent Whitney Holtzman broke the news on her Twitter account. McMahon was a sixth-round pick out of NC State this year and has the ability to play all three interior offensive line spots. The Rams are looking to add depth to the interior of their line after losing starting guard Steve Avila to an MCL sprain in Week 1 against the Lions.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake

Agreed, I spoke about this in previous years with Noteboom. He constantly gets overpowered, overreaches, and extends himself which leads to leg injuries. Some people are just built different in positive and negative ways. In reality we need to cut ties with boom even tho he can be serviceable at times.

fearsomefour

Legend
All of those injuries and the nearly beat one of the top teams in the league.
True.
Im not upset at the loss, the injuries are frustrating and will be hard to sustain high level of play for long.
But, they did bring in some guys today, so, we shall see.
Best case the Rams beat the Cardinals, very possible, and then start getting some folks back.