OFFICIAL OL injuries and recovery

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
No worries guys, by the time the Vikings game rolls around I'll be in Sofi watching a team with all the starters back!

Saturday Morning Cartoons Dnd GIF by Dungeons & Dragons

:hiding:

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Noteboom will be week to week. Although that is good for the team... How can a guy get injured, leave the game, and then come back a week later? and this is not the first time IIRC.
Yep. Oh hey look... Boom isn't that badly off after all. Surprise Surprise. He'll probably be back in the lineup vs Arizona giving us the old rope a dope one last time.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yes God forbid if I should not hang on everything Jourdan says.
It’s the most reliable reporting we have to go on, and it’s not a farfetched concept to think the guy who played LG all of last season might be better to shore up the left side with known limitations of Noteboom.

I just think it’s less likely that a rookie unseats Jackson or Avila.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It’s the most reliable reporting we have to go on, and it’s not a farfetched concept to think the guy who played LG all of last season might be better to shore up the left side with known limitations of Noteboom.

I just think it’s less likely that a rookie unseats Jackson or Avila.
I don't think it's a far fetched concept that their big plan of playing Avila at Center didn't work out. This is football. That type of shit happens.

Problem with Jourdan is she gets bullshit spin at times from the team. She's great. I've got nothing but good things to say about her. But I don't let anyone else do my thinking when it comes to my team.

Once again though... IF she is right then Avila will end up at Center at some point this season. But I'll bet we never hear a sniff of that shit from this point forward. And the reason we won't hear it is because they tried him there and didn't like the results. They just don't like to say what shit is. They like to sugar coat everything.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When they announced Aleric Jackson's 2-game suspension-- it lit the fuse for this injury catastrophe.

He was banged up too - his two game suspension may have saved him from getting further injured

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
He was banged up too - his two game suspension may have saved him from getting further injured
I've been wondering if AJ is healthy now? I mean, would he have been able to play if he wasn't suspended?

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
How about this guy...has to be better than AJ

Lucas Niang | 77​

OT | TCU
logo_thumb_KC.gif
Kansas City Chiefs
Ht: 6060 / 6' 06" | Wt: 315

sloramfan

Starter
as long as our QB is still standing we got a chance... (just ask the detroit lions fans)...

go rams

slo

p.s. weird, but i kinda agree with that...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Lucky the Rams paid big bucks for Jackson in free agency and drafted limmer. They would be up shit Creek even more so otherwise.