OFFICIAL OL injuries and recovery

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Maybe having a bye so early is actually a good thing. I doubt we see Avila before the bye. If Puka isn't 100 percent the bye can help. A few guys with those nagging injuries it can help. The schedule is favorable right after they bye. If we go 2-2 we can get on a run with better health. Look how Stafford played with a weakened line against a good defensive front. Imagine what he can do with a healthier line.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

No offense but I think you’ve been watching too much Columbo
That is simply not possible ...

1725912390648.png

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Jourdan said the only reason for the change was to give better protection on Stafford’s left side.

Absolute garbage post - everyone knows he's a Matlock fan!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Jourdan said the only reason for the change was to give better protection on Stafford’s left side.

Yes God forbid if I should not hang on everything Jourdan says.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Jake is wrong -- Grade one MCL sprain is a few days to week-to-week - Grade 2 two to 4 weeks

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
However the injuries work out, I've NEVER seen this many, week one before. Unreal how pretty much our entire OL is out.
Sickening man.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Earlier someone said that if a player is out of "normal" football stance, he may be more prone to injury. A good example of that might be Noteboom... as he is falling down from getting bulldozed he could end up twisting an ankle or knee or falling over another lineman, thus leading to injury. When players are moving around as they are trained in practice, they are less likely to get injured. I fully believe that.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Noteboom will be week to week. Although that is good for the team... How can a guy get injured, leave the game, and then come back a week later? and this is not the first time IIRC.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Big guys who need solid "anchor" no matter how strong they are suffer big time when clipped or smashed below the waist.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Best case scenario if Big Rob returns next week--- Left tackle McClendon LG J Jackson center Limmer RG Kevin Dotson RT Big Rob H

( I think Snead should try to sign injury-prone ALL-PRO LT David Bakjtiari) or at least bring him in for a tryout

Last edited:

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
When they announced Aleric Jackson's 2-game suspension-- it lit the fuse for this injury catastrophe.