Offensive Line Breakdown….Who Will Make the Final 53?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

I wonder who they plan on bringing in?

Called that one !!!! Dunn is done. He didn’t even finish OTA’s !!! The thing I find interesting is Whitworth mentoring Demby.
If he is going to move to Tackle or just teaching how to keep his hands inside.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well there goes my dart thrown at the board hahaha.

Glad your not on the draft board. It is interesting though how fast The Rams are at moving forward & weeding players out while keeping things fresh.

I don’t see them bringing anybody else in right now.They might be moving Demby to Tackle ??
If so I didn’t see that happening. There is only so many Reps to go around & cross training is huge.
Dunn was a serious long shot to make the roster.

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
that didn't take long.

Next up to get the ax? DWilliams? Neary?

You so Freaking Wrong !! I just called Dunn being Done !! That was not hard to figure out!!

The Rams are starting to cross train players, so it will get interesting. Right now Williams is taking first team reps & Neary is at times as well!!
Blythe is solid,but Neary is getting a lot of work at LG, plus some snaps at center.Allen got pushed out to guard yesterday, but totally feels comfortable with a ball in his hand.

Take it for what it’s worth, but I’ll take Williams over Lucas !! —weird side not on Lucas though.They we’re doing a drill I think where they had Lucas next to the center, I believe either cross training a little,or just trying to work on bringing his pad level & stance down ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
that didn't take long.

Next up to get the ax? DWilliams? Neary?

If you want to take another wager!! I bet it will be Eldrenkamp over Neary as well!! Neary is looking good
& way ahead of Colone as well.
Demby is getting coached up, but he still is trying to absorb all info in.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Maybe Williams does make the final 53. I'm not so sure the future LT is on the roster yet. Noteboom could likely be the 2019 RT, taking over for Havs. The Rams could be playing roulette at LT by keeping Williams as the backup for Whitworth. The Rams still have their 1rst round pick for 2019.

You can still find a good LT picking at #32, can't you?

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
You're reading it wrong So Ram. The reason DWilliams and Neary are getting work with the ones is because they are the ones on the bubble and Kromer wants to find out NOW if they are worth keeping. They're not getting work with the ones because they are good.

So, do you accept my wager? 20,000 ROD $$ DWilliams does NOT make the final 53?

dang

Legend
You're reading it wrong So Ram. The reason DWilliams and Neary are getting work with the ones is because they are the ones on the bubble and Kromer wants to find out NOW if they are worth keeping. They're not getting work with the ones because they are good.

If Williams make the cut - we didn't add enough to the OL this year. My opinion is there are at least 11 OL players on the roster now that are better.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Let’s make it 16,000 ? Making the roster on IR counts ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams kept 9m OL last season and only dressed 8 on game days. The OL room is crowded.

True, but the WR group is more Solidified the season, and the Rams have three free agent OLine starters that might not be back next season.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
If Williams make the cut - we didn't add enough to the OL this year. My opinion is there are at least 11 OL players on the roster now that are better.

So your saying Lucas is the better fit ?

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
My offer stands as I first posted it in the thread "Back Up Offensive Linemen" page 15, post 291.

20,000 ROD$$ DWilliams will not make the final 53. IR does NOT count. Wager must be accepted before 1st day of TC. (If we have a bet, TC will be fun going back and forth) The cut to 53 won't be until after the last pre season game.

First come first served if So Ram backs down.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Brown from the first post he came into camp was sort of BS !! Everyone wanted to bag on his weight. He bulked up to get through the season

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Brown from the first post he came into camp was sort of BS !! Everyone wanted to bag on his weight. He bulked up to get through the season
I find it interesting that many times when an Olineman or Dlineman retires after a few years he loses so much weight that by looking at him you'd never know he even played football, let alone played as a lineman.