Offensive Line Breakdown….Who Will Make the Final 53?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
SR.
The last word in Rams offensive line predictions.

He doesn't even need camp! :D

Tell on him ?? Wtf — now I’m going to be a tattletale. It’s interesting to see the different mixes across the line right now.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It’s OTA’s so I could totally off my beach chair. Just hope Indon’t mess with the Kromers!! Lol-

God I hope it's not Aaron Neary or Darrell Williams because you only have to watch the 16th game of the year against the 49ers again to have disdain for that combination.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
So Ram. If your predictions are consistent and turn out to be right?
Major props!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
God I hope it's not Aaron Neary or Darrell Williams because you only have to watch the 16th game of the year against the 49ers again to have disdain for that combination.
Your talking one game & a bunch of back ups. I’m not sure if that is a far evaluation, but it is a nice sample sizes. Last season is in the past & how hard a player works to get better helps separate them from others.
Both those players are a lit higher on the depth chart.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our lads or Rams depth chart. Dunn is at a 3rd string player. Kolone is last on the list & looks very slow.
Rams haven't released a depth chart yet. Not on their site or twitter or anywhere. It's all fan speculation at the moment.

upload_2018-6-2_17-0-20.png

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Believe the Rams carried 8 OL for most of the season. The 5 returning starters are back, both draft picks Noteboom & Allen will make the roster, Blythe is back too. If the Rams go with 9, that spot will depend on how Noteboom looks at both Tackle spots come training camp. WIlliams or Lucas could be in line for that last spot.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams haven't released a depth chart yet. Not on their site or twitter or anywhere. It's all fan speculation at the moment.

View attachment 25307

Our lads has a depth chart & quotes coming out of camp as well. At this point your not going to prove
Me wrong , plus just going off of last season, Williams was the backup LT getting first team Reps. Dunn got cut & doesn’t impress at all.
Kolone was a UDFA who looks seriously slow & maybe has had a couple reps with maybe the 2nd QB.

Maybe in the past Kolone & Dunn would have had a chance , not this season. Maybe if you keep talking to a psychic you’ll see that might have a chance, but that is a lot of cards that need to be turned over.

Maybe your Demby for Kolone ? Eldrenkamp I still have not seen anything that has changed. He doesn’t look bulked up at all.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Believe the Rams carried 8 OL for most of the season. The 5 returning starters are back, both draft picks Noteboom & Allen will make the roster, Blythe is back too. If the Rams go with 9, that spot will depend on how Noteboom looks at both Tackle spots come training camp. WIlliams or Lucas could be in line for that last spot.

Or Demby forces his way into a backup spot.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

I think The Rams carry more because the WR spot is more Define especially with Tavon Austin gone.

Add 3 FA starters that might need to be replaced?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our lads has a depth chart & quotes coming out of camp as well.
Ourlads is also a guess. We won't know a depth chart until we see them until they release one or we see them rotate in games. You can be as much of a smartass as you want with the psychic comments but nothing will change the fact that it's a guess right now.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
I think The Rams carry more because the WR spot is more Define especially with Tavon Austin gone.

Add 3 FA starters that might need to be replaced?

See Tavons spot going to another RB or TE. Carrier has to be replaced, maybe Hemmingway is recovered, but saw him more as a receiver than a blocker.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Or Demby forces his way into a backup spot.

Demby played LT in college at Maine, pretty big jump to the NFL. 3 rookies on an OL may not be the direction the Rams are looking to go with a playoff run coming.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Ourlads is also a guess. We won't know a depth chart until we see them until they release one or we see them rotate in games. You can be as much of a smartass as you want with the psychic comments but nothing will change the fact that it's a guess right now.

Our lads is messed up as well. I keep an eye on it pretty well.There is a lot of info that come out in OTA’s

Noteboom,Williams, & Lucas are moving around at Tackle. Dunn I don’t see in the mix at all. Nothing that I’ve seen makes me think he is an NFL quality player.

Demby looks like he is not quick enough to play tackle, & he might have knee concerns if put in that spot.

Austin Blythe is in the mix , but will be pressed
By Allen at Center.

Yeah - it is a hard call from there.

Kolone looks like a project right now.

Kromer is shuffling guys around.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Demby played LT in college at Maine, pretty big jump to the NFL. 3 rookies on an OL may not be the direction the Rams are looking to go with a playoff run coming.
Snead and McVay continually pointed out this off season as depth along the line being an issue. If they were worried about rookies being that depth we'd have seen some cheap free agent signings. Couple that with the fact they took smart guys who played a lot and I think they're very comfortable with those rookies.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Our lads is messed up as well. I keep an eye on it pretty well.There is a lot of info that come out in OTA’s

Noteboom,Williams, & Lucas are moving around at Tackle. Dunn I don’t see in the mix at all. Nothing that I’ve seen makes me think he is an NFL quality player.

Demby looks like he is not quick enough to play tackle, & he might have knee concerns if put in that spot.

Austin Blythe is in the mix , but will be pressed
By Allen at Center.

Yeah - it is a hard call from there.

Kolone looks like a project right now.

Kromer is shuffling guys around.
Just curious, what has Williams ever done that makes you think he will make the Rams final roster? Because every time I've seen him he reminds me of a revolving door.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Demby can play both guard positions, as well as right tackle. He's a solid developmental lineman, and it's not going to hurt us to have him as the ninth offensive lineman.