Odell Beckham available for trade?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I would rather draft a WR in the 3rd that can run and use him to be the deep threat decoy along with Reynolds... I just can't see sending multiple picks for a guy that might just blow up in LA off the field. Not worth it.

The Rams need their picks to find future starting OL, LBs, OLB, and a young CB to groom behind Talib.

I think people might be under-estimating the jump that guys like Everett and Reynolds can make in year 2.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
I would rather draft a WR in the 3rd that can run and use him to be the deep threat decoy along with Reynolds... I just can't see sending multiple picks for a guy that might just blow up in LA off the field. Not worth it.

The Rams need their picks to find future starting OL, LBs, OLB, and a young CB to groom behind Talib.

I think people might be under-estimating the jump that guys like Everett and Reynolds can make in year 2.

I agree except I would offer their 1st and 3rd round picks. If the Giants accept the Rams offer I think the Rams WR group of Beckham, Woods, Kupp, etc would prove to be pretty dangerous!

ramfan46

Pro Bowler

We have that on the roster, Tavon LOL. You have to respect his speed, even if he has bricks for hands. I agree with you though, find a role specific guy that can be had later in the draft.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The only price I would pay would be a 1 this year and a 4 next year, and that would be a draft day trade after the Rams move down a few spots and pick up another 3rd or 4th rounder, before making that deal.

Otherwise move on and find a deep threat somewhere else.

BTW, if they are this desperate why not just overpay Watkins so you dont have to deal away a 1st rounder.

lockdnram21

Legend
The only price I would pay would be a 1 this year and a 4 next year, and that would be a draft day trade after the Rams move down a few spots and pick up another 3rd or 4th rounder, before making that deal.

Otherwise move on and find a deep threat somewhere else.

BTW, if they are this desperate why not just overpay Watkins so you dont have to deal away a 1st rounder.
Because Watkins isn't OBJ....

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Why is it when somebody in the US doesn't like something, they think they can move to Canada? Why don't they ever claim they are going to move to Mexico? Can't you get Sunday Ticket there too?

Better beer.

There's no Canadian equivalent of Montezuma's revenge...unless you're lactose intolerant and gorge on Poutine...
mountie.jpg

"Oh, you mean 'Mounties Revenge'?"

IMO the rams can easily hit that 28 targets spread and keep everyone happy giving OBJ 10, Woods 7, Kupp 6, and the TE (hopefully Everett) 5 on average.

Where are Gurley's targets?

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Where are Gurley's targets?

Goff attempted 32 passes per game last year with my previous calculations there is still room for at least 4 Gurley targets per game. Also expect the Rams to expand on Goff game with more attempts and a higher completion percentage so there is room for ancillary targets outside of OBJ, Woods, Kupp, the TE and Gurley.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Which last time are you referring to?