OBJ talk???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Kupp Woods have been paid they want a ring. Kupp also would have to understand that by no fault of his own when we needed him most he has not been around. It would have to be made clear to OBJ you want to be here your just a cog not the wheel. Yes or No? Any disruption and you gone. Simple. I believe we get the Antonio Brown effect. I also don't think it will happen but you never know.
Eh, not feeling it. A well oiled machine and you insert a new piece not being certain how well it will fit?

I hope they don’t mess with a good thing.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
No Way Beer GIF by Busch
No Way Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video
No No No GIF
Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK
Season 5 No GIF by The Office
No Way Meme GIF
The Office No GIF
No Way GIF
No Way Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
No Way Reaction GIF
No Way Kid GIF by MOODMAN

sloramfan

Starter
all the talk... all the everything...

seriously rams fans... do we really need this guy...

um.. no

go rams

slo

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
McVay says "Never say never".... but I wish he would.

Hard for me to imagine OBJ coming here and NOT being an immature, pain-in-the-ass distraction.

Maybe OBJ could keep a lid on it for a couple weeks, but sooner or later he'd start whining about lack of targets.

Gonna feel relieved when I see on Tuesday that OBJ has been officially claimed by another team.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
We probably have one of the best receiving corps in all of the nfl. Why would we need someone like an OBJ? Sometimes I don’t get how these ideas get provoked. It’s mindblowing.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
We probably have one of the best receiving corps in all of the nfl. Why would we need someone like an OBJ? Sometimes I don’t get how these ideas get provoked. It’s mindblowing.
Even more mind blowing is why are some of Kupp's, Woods', and Jefferson's teammates trying to get OBJ to join the Rams? Don't they watch the offense? Don't they read about Staffordshire stats with these great receivers? It seemed kind of dumb for any of them to lobby for OBJ.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Even more mind blowing is why are some of Kupp's, Woods', and Jefferson's teammates trying to get OBJ to join the Rams? Don't they watch the offense? Don't they read about Staffordshire stats with these great receivers? It seemed kind of dumb for any of them to lobby for OBJ.
Shills do exist. I wonder if they lurk on this site. It makes zero sense to even entice that thought. I mean DJax didnt even last, how would OBJ? I wonder if there are shills on ROD?…

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Truth be told, I wish Desean Jackson had been a team player and happy on a 7-1 team with a legitimate chance to win it all.

Divas rarely help a good team get better because divas want the focus to be on them and not the team.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Arguably, Kupp is the best receiver in the NFL right now.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Arguably, Kupp is the best receiver in the NFL right now.
But with Woods its’ Double trouble. Woods is just as good. Kupp is good, but if you didn’t have someone like Woods then what? We are so stacked on WR sometimes as fans we seem to forget what great players we got.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I almost hope he goes there (to Seattle), signs for a bajillion dollars with too much up front money to move on from him and then Russell Wilson leaves for Denver leaving Wilson to catch passes from Geno Smith…

Almost…

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Send him to Detroit

he's the last person they want. look at their wrs. they willingly went into the season with them. they're not gonna improve them now. they're tanking hard now.

he needs to go to the jags or dolphins. he really likes miami. he had to go there and take his teammates there during the playoffs on a day off. what a wonderful way to get ready for a playoff game. remarkably the giants lost that playoff game. if he's already in miami he won't need to fly there and back during the playoffs, if he can get them there.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I never liked the guy, and I was originally saying no, no way.... but after some thought...Rams need top talent veteran depth in case any of their top 3 go down which would be a major concern. (knocking on wood) Much as I like what I've seen from Benny and (the Jets? no) knowing Jake's potential, they may not be ready for major snaps. Especially in playoffs.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I almost hope he goes there (to Seattle), signs for a bajillion dollars with too much up front money to move on from him and then Russell Wilson leaves for Denver leaving Wilson to catch passes from Geno Smith…

Almost…
There goes your "dyslexia" again, haha...