OBJ talk???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Baker is asking "Odell who"..Unrelated to that, Denver is flat layin waste to the mighty 'Boyz...They are absolutely dominating them in every facet of the game...

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
It was posted that OBJ's preferences are shehawks, 'aints, and whiners yet he is only looking to go to playoff contenders. Of those teams, shehawks are 3-5 and are a long shot to make playoffs (good QB coming back at some point), whiners are 3-4 and in the same boat (average QB), and the 'aints who are now 5-3 and don't have a good qb, their record would indicate playoffs, but I find it unlikely due to poor qb play personally. We have them all beat in all categories he claims to require.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
I can' see why he would want to play here. Woods are Kupp are better. The Rams don't want to hold back Jefferson's development.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
All the Rams history of great offensive linemen drafted and developed. Every year it was 2-3 players with horns at the Pro Bowl.
Wss this supposed to be blue font or are you flashing waaaaay back?

Ram65

Legend
Let's see T Lew have a big game being inspired by Von Miller in the Rams house.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'm still of the opinion that I'd love to have him. He's a guy that can take a 5 yard slant the distance and is a deep threat. If he has an attitude problem, we show him the door like we did with DJax. Simple.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm still of the opinion that I'd love to have him. He's a guy that can take a 5 yard slant the distance and is a deep threat. If he has an attitude problem, we show him the door like we did with DJax. Simple.
He’s not that player any more. And, there is no question he would have a shitty attitude, no way he is getting PT and targets from Kupp snd Woods.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s not about OJB it’s about WE not Me
I don't know his mind set and haven't heard much about him for quite awhile. I wouldn't get too wound up about it since the odds of him coming here are very slim. As I have gotten older I have become a little more opened minded than in my younger days.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Unless nobody wants him. I just don't understand Seattle. Old man Winter gave a copy smile and said we will see. Which the Seattle press says is very uncharacteristic of him. Meaning they are indeed interested. My thing is rams or no rams why would he want Seattle??? Wussell is the only reason. I can see him and DK clashing for touches but that's speculation on my part. What we do know is they are 3-5 in this division a porous o-line and no defense and they are most certainly not a contender. Borderline and I mean thinnest of lines playoff team but no I just can't see it. However Twitter is a buzz about it lolol.

RamWoodie

Legend
I don't care what his abilities are. The Rams have an excellent WR corps with guys that are unselfish and willing to block.

OBJ will be great...ON SOMEONE ELSES TEAM by me.

THAT IS ALL!!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't know his mind set and haven't heard much about him for quite awhile. I wouldn't get too wound up about it since the odds of him coming here are very slim. As I have gotten older I have become a little more opened minded than in my younger days.

All good. Demarco Farr talked about how you never saw trades before in The NFL. Les Snead has been awesome. I’m sure last night Demoff was pounded the CRAP out of his vent room at SOFI.

Where’s Loyal— he jinxed The Rams

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I don't care what his abilities are. The Rams have an excellent WR corps with guys that are unselfish and willing to block.

OBJ will be great...ON SOMEONE ELSES TEAM by me.

THAT IS ALL!!!
I hope OBJ is claimed by the Lions.