OBJ talk???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Even if OBJ wasn't a cancer, how will he be satisfied with the limited catches he would get? Woods, Kupp and Van Jefferson shouldn't have their touches reduced for a guy who doesn't even know the offense.
With the talent we have both veteran and Rookie, there is no room for anyone known by their initials.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Where OBJ winds up will be determined by if winning is important or his stats. If it is stats, LOL, I see him going to the Raiders. They have a big whole to fill now.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think the waiver thing demonstrates what teams think about him. Just like the trade thing with DJax. Coaching a team is hard enough already let alone with a jackass who campaigns in the locker room for touches and attention. Seems to me like he'd be cancer for a team like ours way too risky.

All that aside the difference between him and DJax is that he is still a freak of a talent. DJax has the long speed but his game is not on OBJ's level. OBJ is a guy who could elevate things IF someone were to get his head screwed on straight.

What I'd do is pass on him right now. Win the Super Bowl. Then maybe add him on a prove-it contract next offseason to juice the offense.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I've never seen so many people turn down one of these. What does the O stand for?

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Somebody plays too much fantasy football. Having him around is not worth "not" developing the 2 young kids we have.
Looking forward to see what they got. Especially the fast TE who will play WR. . Have to develop SOME draft picks.
I am glad Snead and McVay are all about winning. We have the best IMO.
BUT, I liked 1st round draft picks all over the place. The 4 1st rounders on the D line was great.
All the Rams history of great offensive linemen drafted and developed. Every year it was 2-3 players with horns at the Pro Bowl.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I think he'll clear waivers. I cannot imagine anyone jumping out of their chair to pick up that lucrative contract with his dramatics being well documented. He's always been a me first problem child. He's the Marcus Peters of WR's.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think he'll clear waivers. I cannot imagine anyone jumping out of their chair to pick up that lucrative contract with his dramatics being well documented. He's always been a me first problem child. He's the Marcus Peters of WR's.
Where you from? You feel me? (Marcus heading into the stands to talk to loud mouth fan who is now crapping his pants).

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Screenshot_20211107-081038_Chrome.jpg

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Yea things are heating up with the rumors. Everyone thinks he'll clear waivers now, which is crazy to me. But if he does I seriously think we're the favorite to land him. His girlfriend lives in LA I guess. Plus Von and Jalen already recruiting him. Lol this shit is crazy.

Yup and now with woods minor injury issue it should make one think if Kupp or woods go down do we have enough at wideout. How effective would Henderson be if one of those two go down? I know al lot of people don't like it I was off at first but I'd be totally on board now assuming the conversation is had.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It's kind of ridiculous (but not surprising) how much attention this guy still gets from the media and in other circles. Alot of wasted airplay for a guy with 7 TD's in the last 3 years.

Think about Robert Woods and his 12 TD's over the same time who pretty much doesn't exist in those same circles.
Yeah OBJ missed half a season but my point is he gets far too much attention vs a guy like Woods. More evidence the media sucks.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
It's kind of ridiculous (but not surprising) how much attention this guy still gets from the media and in other circles. Alot of wasted airplay for a guy with 7 TD's in the last 3 years.

Think about Robert Woods and his 12 TD's over the same time who pretty much doesn't exist in those same circles.
Yeah OBJ missed half a season but my point is he gets far too much attention vs a guy like Woods. More evidence the media sucks.

Agree the attention comes from two different personalities. Woods is a meat and potatoes do his job great and go home and be with his family. OBJ is I need to be surrounded by stars as friends pee like a dog after a TD and fight/purpose kicking nets for attention.

Simply put one is an attention seeker one isn't. I will also say though while in Cleveland it may not have worked out but it also may have matured him just slightly. Many report he has been a great teammate. Especially his own teammates which really is the actual important part. The fact so many teammates have come out and commented in a positive way is a very good sign. It always comes down to the media and how or who they want to cover/spin etc. Whatever suits their purpose.
It's like Madonna masturbating on stage or burning crosses etc or Celine Dion or Adele both great at what the do the ones with the way better voices get some media but Madonna even til this day so much as farts they are right on top of it.
Kim Kardashian as a nun people would talk about it for 5 minutes media etc then she would fade. She releases a sex tape she built an empire lolol. World's a crazy place bro.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Him drop football too much. McVay not like him.
Only pass he catch from Rams will be hard pass.