Noteboom

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I bet they still don’t take a tackle with first pick lol
Yeah, depends where they are picking, but hopefully via FA and or a top 100 pick, that they can get a LT type than play here for the next several years.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
What is his contract like? Can we cut him after this season or does it still not make sense?

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
What is his contract like? Can we cut him after this season or does it still not make sense?
This is his last year, but next year is a void year so he still counts against next years cap, but he is not under contract in 25' . So this should be his last year.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Interesting. I would not take him back, unless he is willing to take vet minimum. Then he can be strictly depth and for that price his injuries would be 100x less irritating. He's probably as good as many late round picks would be, but knows the system already and would let us mine the late draft rounds at other positions. Otherwise, adios.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Noteboom
Who is ALWAYS on workers' comp. And when he gets back to the office, he's on "light duty"...before he goes back out on workers' comp!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Would you prefer Arcuri over him? McClendon? Larson?

We have nothing at the moment. We're better off keeping him, as bad as he may be, than be forced to rely on Arcuri again.
I'd prefer Bakhtiari. Sign him, split snaps in practice between him and Arcuri, since knowing our luck he'd get injured almost immediately playing for us. And use Boom for the only thing he's good at, which is gameday depth chart.

We're fucked for this next game no matter what we do (still might beat AZ but it's gonna be ugly). And probably fucked for SF even with AJ back because they'll probably be keystone cops trying to play together, whereas SF is in playoff form.

Our time will be the second half of the season after hopefully getting healthy and some unfucking of depth chart.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'd prefer Bakhtiari. Sign him, split snaps in practice between him and Arcuri, since knowing our luck he'd get injured almost immediately playing for us. And use Boom for the only thing he's good at, which is gameday depth chart.

We're fucked for this next game no matter what we do. And probably fucked for SF even with AJ back because they'll probably be keystone cops trying to play together, whereas SF is in playoff form.

Our time will be the second half of the season after hopefully getting healthy and some unfucking of depth chart.

I would prefer Arcuri never plays for us again. I don't think I'm ever going to forgive him for ruining Whittington's first NFL touchdown with the most unnecessary facemask ever. I don't even want him on our practice squad, I'm so angry at him.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I would prefer Arcuri never plays for us again. I don't think I'm ever going to forgive him for ruining Whittington's first NFL touchdown with the most unnecessary facemask ever. I don't even want him on our practice squad, I'm so angry at him.
Arcuri is a guy who was elevated last minute, had zero preparation in terms of snaps and very little in the gameplan, got stuffed into a game with one of the best Edges in the fucking league eating his face, then fans are pissed at him because he grabbed at the worst possible moment and eradicated a TD.

So idk. I sort of feel sorry for the dude.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

We're fucked for this next game no matter what we do (still might beat AZ but it's gonna be ugly). And probably fucked for SF even with AJ back because they'll probably be keystone cops trying to play together, whereas SF is in playoff form.

I hope they do that

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Arcuri is a guy who was elevated last minute, had zero preparation in terms of snaps and very little in the gameplan, got stuffed into a game with one of the best Edges in the fucking league eating his face, then fans are pissed at him because he grabbed at the worst possible moment and eradicated a TD.

He's a professional athlete, and this isn't his first rodeo (he started in 2022 and has had seven total games played in before this one).

Forgive me for having zero sympathy.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
1725937300061.png

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I could feel sorry for him, if he didn't grab the facemask.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think McVay needs a season of pain and misery from LT to force the need into his head. Because look at Edge and the last draft... The Rams tried to move up for a TE. Now granted I like Bowers and his game very much. I know McVay would have made him insanely good in this offense. But we so badly needed that Edge so we lucked out that he couldn't get up there to take Bowers.

Next year's draft will be the same shit most likely. He'll want a WR or something. And maybe he can continue to run an offense with smoke and mirrors at LT, but to me it just feels like QB abuse. So I certainly hope LT is prioritized. We're gonna need to move up into top 15 range to get one most likely.
Hate to say it, but a six win season would put us in that range. But then McSnead would be like a kid in a candy store when you tell him, no, because he needs to eat his veggies.
"LT? We can get by with Boom another year! But my, look at at that 4.2 speed!"

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"But you forgave me!" ~ Ritchie Incognito