Noteboom

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I wonder what you all think is acceptable for pressures by a LT. Because it felt like damn near every time the Rams dropped to pass he gave up a pressure. LT is supposed to stone the edge, in my mind, on most drops. Not half or less.

And on the occasions he is actually between the QB and the rusher he's on the QB's lap.

I suppose I need to accept I have something against the dude. I'm like his step dad, he's just never gonna measure up.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

At least if hav comes back next week they can move McClendon to the left side.

Please no more arcuri.

Unless noteboom gets over his boo boo in time. Then McClendon can back him up and get ready to hit the field after the first qtr.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
He doesn't appear to be able to play the game of football when moving backwards.

Maybe McVay can scheme up a passing scheme where blockers are moving forward, without moving more than 1 yard past the line of scrimmage.

Or maybe we can line him up at LG and have him pull out toward the DE while the new LT ear holes the defensive tackle in the A gap.

We can call it the "swinging-glass-door".

It will become all the rage.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Boom is better then someone like Arcuri that's for dam sure.

But he must have generations of ancestors that didn't believe in drinking milk or something.

To quote Mike Singletary, "Can't trust them! Can't win with them!" or something like that.
There has to be someone else besides Arcuri who can play LT. He was a turnstile.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
I remember bitching about Saffold getting hurt alot. But that dude always powered through and back in the game. Notebook is made of porcelain.

Psycho_X

Legend
Rams need to release Acuri today and steal Zach Thomas back from the Pats for next week.
Yeah we tried that option already and he was just as bad. All though he performed better at guard which apparently we might need too if Dotson is out a few weeks. So might happen anyway. What a fucking disaster.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Yeah we tried that option already and he was just as bad. All though he performed better at guard which apparently we might need too if Dotson is out a few weeks. So might happen anyway. What a fucking disaster.
We did? Don't remember that but I could be wrong. He was one of the top rated OLinemen in preseason, so I figure it would be worth a try.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ankle injury reported. If dude got carted off for a damn sprained ankle I'm gonna lose all faith. Also the play he got injured on I didn't even see anything happen.

Psycho_X

Legend
We did? Don't remember that but I could be wrong. He was one of the top rated OLinemen in preseason, so I figure it would be worth a try.
He came in last season... I think against Cincy maybe?... and was not good at all at LT. This preseason he played at guard which is where he was rated so good at. So might be a possibility if Dotson injury is a multi week thing.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

At least if hav comes back next week they can move McClendon to the left side.

Please no more arcuri.

Unless noteboom gets over his boo boo in time. Then McClendon can back him up and get ready to hit the field after the first qtr.

They need to sign Donovan Smith.

Psycho_X

Legend
Ankle injury reported. If dude got carted off for a damn sprained ankle I'm gonna lose all faith. Also the play he got injured on I didn't even see anything happen.
I don't know for certain but when he finally went out limping his ankle was already taped up. So I think he did it on a previous play and tried to play on it and it flared up even worse on him. Still frustrating though.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I remember bitching about Saffold getting hurt alot. But that dude always powered through and back in the game. Notebook is made of porcelain.
That's what ticks me off about Noteboom. I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of his injuries are things most linemen play through.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I am so fucking annoyed with Boom’s inability to stay healthy. Fucking porcelain.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know for certain but when he finally went out limping his ankle was already taped up. So I think he did it on a previous play and tried to play on it and it flared up even worse on him. Still frustrating though.
That would make sense. But yeah it's frustrating.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Another Defensive guy stepped on his ankle while blocking.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Broadcast must've missed it. They just showed him running and then limping.

I watched it a few times, the original announcers mentioned it on the replay, it looked like a simple step on the ankle.......maybe the cleat torn up something?