OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2022/23 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Add LG David Edwards to our current injury report. Don't know if he'll be ready for Monday night, so maybe all 3 interior line players will be injury replacements, ... Oday Aboushi should be the next man up.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Add LG David Edwards to our current injury report. Don't know if he'll be ready for Monday night, so maybe all 3 interior line players will be injury replacements, ... Oday Aboushi should be the next man up.

Lets hope Edwards is a go. Monday night is an extra day to get well.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
The Jets are a team Decimated-by-Injuries at a key position ... Offensive Tackle ...

The Jets' current starting OTs Mitchell and McDermott are now backed-up by first-round Bust Cedric Ogbuehi who was signed yesterday, Over-the-Hill Mike Remmers who signed two day ago and Never-Was Adam Pankey who was signed to the Practice Squad late-last-week.

Welcome back Zach Wilson!

Just a quick follow-up. Max Mitchell went down today with what appears to be a major knee injury.

That would mean the Jets' top-FOUR Offensive Tackles are out.

Teams don't carry five OTs.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Tough luck for Javonte Williams. I really do consider him to be among the best young RBs in the league, and if he was not splitting carries with Melvin Gordon all the time, I think most would consider him to be right up there with the other elite names.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Tough luck for Javonte Williams. I really do consider him to be among the best young RBs in the league, and if he was not splitting carries with Melvin Gordon all the time, I think most would consider him to be right up there with the other elite names.
I wanted the Rams to draft him.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Absolutely rather see Aboushi than Evans. Also hoping Allen is back soon.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I am getting tired of using this gif;

Key And Peele Reaction GIF

jacktheripper85

Starter
If this keeps up McVay will not only bench his starters during pre-season, he’ll also sit them the first 4 games of the regular season!

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Surprised our waterboy hasn't gotten playing time only to blow out his ACL in his 1st game as a starter.