OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2022/23 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Saints have an excellent defense and talent at RB and WR ... assuming Kamara is not suspended.

Their keys are QB ... O-Line without Armstead ... and the change in coaching.

Think they are better than Atlanta and Carolina in the South; and see them as a strong Wild Card contender.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Saints have an excellent defense and talent at RB and WR ... assuming Kamara is not suspended.

Think they are better than Atlanta and Carolina in the South; and see them as a strong Wild Card contender.
Kamara better be the guy he was in 20.. not 21. He was not good last year. But he's not old yet.

I also think losing Payton will have a big impact.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame

They have Tampa's number. I think they can win the division. Now that asshole face is gone I can almost root for them. Then I remember Thomas, over blown ego bitch.

Tano

Legend
So basically all of Washington DC and surrounding areas then got it
Um yeah

And I lived in LA for 40 years and felt safer in most parts of LA than I ever do in DC

And don't get me started on Baltimore - talk about a shit hole

Did you see a film production had to shut down because a group threatened violence on them and told them that they need to be paid $50000 to shoot the film safely

muggmeister

Rookie

It's amazing how the NFL has let this slip for this long. At first he was looking at a 5 year possible prison sentence and now he might not even be suspended? How the fuck does this happen? Goodell needs to go, period. This is not a good look, suspend the damn animal, nothing but a thug when he's got 3 buddies around.