OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2022/23 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
What exactly is wrong with Edwards? Concussion?
Yes, aparently he woke up in a fog on Saturday and they put him in concussion protocol. I wake up in a fog every morning until I partake in a fine Columbian Beverage.

I See Karu GIF

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes, aparently he woke up in a fog on Saturday and they put him in concussion protocol. I wake up in a fog every morning until I partake in a fine Columbian Beverage.

I See Karu GIF

Do you slip some cocaine into your coffee?

dang

Legend

I See Karu GIF
I just checked the weather. There is no fog in LA today so he should be good to go. (I don’t want to dismiss seriousness of a concussion so Blue font)

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Matt Skura may be better than Kolone, but he's still likely a few weeks away from knowing most of our play 'calls'.
Anyone else prefer to see Aboushi than Evans ?
You sure know where I stand on your question.....anytime you can get Bobby Evans off the field is a good moment. I think we are stuck with Jeremiah Kolone until center Brian Allen can pass a physical.

Having lost 3/4 of your best OG's going into preseason at this time is plain UNLUCKY. Very hard for any NFL team to recover from that (Logan/ Anchrum/ Shelton). Then add in the loss of your starting center just magnifies this futility. It's going to be a rough period until the bye. Rams may get 1 win maybe I think....

One trick pony in our wide receiver offense ....that WR Allen Robinson's high-cost signing average annual salary of nearly 16 million for 3 years has been one pile of :crap: . Having Tutu Atwell not active really questions that selection even if you are the biggest Ram fan.

Where has the McVay magic gone?

Jordan Fuller has never remained healthy for any period of time. Fuller has missed more games than he has played. Safety Taylor Rapp is not a good reserve much less a starter in this defense. Does anyone want to buy photos of Taylor Rapp tackling Deebo Samuel for future NFL follies?

Last edited:

Psycho_X

Legend
You sure know where I stand on your question.....anytime you can get Bobby Evans off the field is a good moment. I think we are stuck with Jeremiah Kolone until center Brian Allen can pass a physical.

Having lost 3/4 of your best OG's going into preseason at this time is plain UNLUCKY. Very hard for any NFL team to recover from that (Logan/ Anchrum/ Shelton). Then add in the loss of your starting center just magnifies this futility. It's going to be a rough period until the bye. Rams may get 1 win maybe I think....

One trick pony in our wide receiver offense ....that WR Allen Robinson's high-cost signing average annual salary of nearly 16 million for 3 years has been one pile of :crap: . Having Tutu Atwell not active really questions that selection even if you are the biggest Ram fan.

Jordan Fuller has never remained healthy for any period of time. Fuller has missed more games than he has played. Safety Taylor Rapp is not a good reserve much less a starter in this defense. Does anyone want to buy photos of Taylor Rapp tackling Deebo Samuel for future NFL follies?
Yeah if we can limp into the bye with at least one win, which should be doable against the Panthers at very least, and then heal up and come out with a statement game against the Whiners with a healthy oline we'll be ok if we can avoid any further injuries. As for the next couple of games I would like to do whatever it takes to get Evans not starting. Kolone didn't look terrible I thought... not good but not terrible. Noteboom and Evans did a lot worse for us than he did.

OBJ would be smart to go to the Chiefs if they offer him the money. He'd get to play his twice repaired knee on grass surface for home games and is on instant Super Bowl favorite. I sure hope he comes back though because whatever the reason may be he sure had a lot better chemistry with Stafford then Arob has had.

It's going to be a rough road to Thanksgiving but if we can get to December with at least a .500 record (hopefully better) and have our starting oline back and healthy along with a healthy Jefferson and OBJ we'll be a completely different offense.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Tutu got his today finally