NFC CHAMPIONSHIP - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Yea my stomach is turning which never happens for me before games.

We need to light these shitters up
Same! I don't think I've ever wanted a win so bad in my life.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I was at game 3!!! What a wild game!

In 1985, we won it in 6 games, tho...
Nice. You saw it live, the Lakers throwing some physical play back at the Celtics and their break blew them out of the game. McAdoo takes some swings at the evil McHale. My favorite game of the series.

Back to the thread, Rams need to throw some physical play back at the whiners. Do what they did last time in the first half... in both halves today!

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
LOS ANGELES RAMS

QB Bryce Perkins
S Taylor Rapp
OLB Chris Garrett
OLB Terrell Lewis
OL Joe Noteboom
OL Tremayne Anchrum Jr.
TE Brycen Hopkins

MizJane

Rams Fan since 1969
Name
Jane
So a couple of observations leading into this game.

1. In their week 18 loss to the 9ers the Rams were completely unprepared for the sea of red. They won’t be unprepared this week, so I don’t think the effect will be the same. We beat Tampa at Tampa. We can win away. Plus, for an “away game,” there will be a ton of Rams fans!

2. I spoke to a Rams fan friend of mine who lives in LA and she told me after the Rams left a lot of their “fans” became 9er fans which means they were never really Rams fans to begin with. So, yeah, fuck them.

3. Ramsey was asked about the losses to the 49ers; he said you can “buy into it” or “rewrite it.” Bullseye.

4. There’s so much positivity emanating from our players and coaches. Pure joy playing football. We’re here for that. I don’t know what the 49ers fans are in LA for. They want to win, not out of joy, but some sort of oneupmanship. How pathetic. God, they must have tiny dicks.

MizJane
I would get your point, except look how at today's Chief's game, there is like 95% Chiefs fans in the crowd. Don't people or companies also see Chiefs tickets as valuable?

In other words, how come the Chiefs don't have to go to a silent count at home?

People say it's not a big deal but I strongly disagree. It's a HUGE DEAL when you're playing at home to advance to the superbowl, and your stadium is half full of the other team's butt loving fans.
A TON of Rams tickets are bought by investors and brokers. I heard that ALL of their games are sold out but these brokers and investors are not able to resell all of those tickets. Brokers and investors are the problem. Why the NFL allows this to happen is beyond me, especially after working so hard to see the Rams move back to LA.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Yes but we have players with base salaries that climb a lot. That money saved in the tweet is all gone before any restructures. The front office has their work cut out for them this off season.

Yes but the cap is going up 30 million and we can free up 30 million or so in other ways. And that's not even mentioning what the deal with woods will be which could be another 10 million. Although I'd rather not think about the woods part.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes but the cap is going up 30 million and we can free up 30 million or so in other ways. And that's not even mentioning what the deal with woods will be which could be another 10 million. Although I'd rather not think about the woods part.
With the cap going up with that dead money coming off the books we're actually over the projected cap because those salaries will go up so much. The Rams front office has work to do this off season.