NFC CHAMPIONSHIP - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I'm tired of hearing it.
Fact of the matter is, the 9ers have been bending us over for 3 years straight. In turn, Rams fans have been walking out of their own stadium with their tail between their legs every time. Doesn't exactly boost ones confidence. We keep losing to these fuckers, it's only gonna get worse. Time to change the narrative.

Secondly, we have tons of options out here in So Cal. It's a beautiful 70 degree weather day. Who the fuck wants to take a trip to Green Bay or Cincy or Kansas City right now?
Even those residents would probably rather be in LA.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Its about to go down…

6A49B6E3-BD90-4E87-830D-64DD6282DE2D.gif

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
With the cap going up with that dead money coming off the books we're actually over the projected cap because those salaries will go up so much. The Rams front office has work to do this off season.

No we actually will fine if we restructure some main staple contracts and decide to extend and redo Stafford. We will be ok. I'm looking sport trac now

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Because they've been there, been successful and entrenched for 60 years. Also, people(who are fans of other teams) don't migrate to Kansas from anywhere. Actually, the data shows that Kansas is among the areas where people leave to go somewhere else...to places like LA, lol.
Exactly. I don't know why people are whining about Rams fans. We are representing. We are just a destination city. Winning will help this and the ONE team that's had our number in consecutive years is the 9ers. We just need to take it to them and send their asses back home

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Exactly. I don't know why people are whining about Rams fans. We are representing. We are just a destination city. Winning will help this and the ONE team that's had our number in consecutive years is the 9ers. We just need to take it to them and send their asses back home

We also are capable of doing well in a hostile environment. The team will be extra motivated today

Psycho_X

Legend
I’ve seen some pictures on Twitter from people at SoFi and in background the Whiner fan population does not look promising so far. Hopefully that changes as stadium fills.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Winning this game will go a LONG way towards packing the stadium with our fans. Win the next 2 games and tide may turn

dang

Legend
Hi guys! Longtime lurker. Decided to make it official. This is my first post. Rams fan since 1969. Active on Rams boards since 1997. Lived in St. Louis during the Rams Super Bowl season there. Just an amazing experience. Love this site! Being a woman I have found it really interesting seeing how men talk when (they think) women aren’t around!

Also, I woke up this morning to find my fire stick remote like this . Pitbull puppy!! On my way to Best Buy.

GO RAMS!!

MizJaneView attachment 51583
Hopefully that’s what Jimmy G-string looks like after 60 minutes.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No we actually will fine if we restructure some main staple contracts and decide to extend and redo Stafford. We will be ok. I'm looking sport trac now
The Rams front office has work to do in this off season. I and a lot of others have looked at spotrac and overthecap for a long time. Doesn't change they have work to do. Restructures, extensions, free agency, draft etc etc etc is work. And they have a lot of work to do.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Is the game over yet? Did we win? I'm so full of anxiety right now for this shit.

dang

Legend
Last post from me before the game. If the Rams play very good to excellent for 60 minutes they win going away. And I have faith they are ready to do just that. Even if they play less than very good I stand by 31 points scored by the Rams seals the deal. Again I have faith they are ready to go just that. Go Rams!!!

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Gonna try to stay off the phone and focus on the game today. But wanted to leave this here!

Lets GOOoO!

Jim Carrey Yes GIF

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
The Rams front office has work to do in this off season. I and a lot of others have looked at spotrac and overthecap for a long time. Doesn't change they have work to do. Restructures, extensions, free agency, draft etc etc etc is work. And they have a lot of work to do.

They will always have work to do but they will be fine cap wise. Just went over it again on other site how to free up cash as well as the increase and without woods transaction. I'm more concerned about the present honestly but I'm ok with the cap situation next year.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They will always have work to do but they will be fine cap wise. Just went over it again on other site how to free up cash as well as the increase and without woods transaction. I'm more concerned about the present honestly but I'm ok with the cap situation next year.
Got it they're fine it's all unicorns and sunshine no hard choices to be made or anything :D

You're right on to today since this is after all the GDT.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Pre game show and all I see is 9er fans in stands.
This is not meant for the die hard fans, many of who reside here at ROD.
But Ram's fan support at the best stadium in the NFL sucks.

RamWoodie

Legend
Hmmmm...am I gonna log off and return after the game...or ride it out here??? Starting to get queasy...and I hate to say it but it's because I have no clue how McVay is going to attack.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Taking a quick shower. Having a few shower beers, going to mute the TV and listen to music. Hopefully it'll keep my nerves down.