NFC CHAMPIONSHIP - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Who else thinks Rapp’s Rams career was over after the Ramsey confrontation?

Let’s whoop some Whiner ass!!! GO RAMS!!!!!!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Got it they're fine it's all unicorns and sunshine no hard choices to be made or anything :D

You're right on to today since this is after all the GDT.

Never said any of that at all....they gave us this team with 184 million dollar cap. Not sunshine and unicorns just faith in the front office they find a way to put best product on field that's all. That's why we are where we are today. So yes let's go Rams!!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never said any of that at all....they gave us this team with 184 million dollar cap. Not sunshine and unicorns just faith in the front office they find a way to put best product on field that's all. That's why we are where we are today. So yes let's go Rams!!!!
I have faith in them too! But to think it isn't going to be tough calls and work to get things going and keep things moving forward like they are is just silly. They have work to do in the off season. They've done work every year to balance their building style with the cap especially these last couple years.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Is the game over yet? Did we win? I'm so full of anxiety right now for this shit.
No but you just missed an awesome Busch Light commercial in the AFC Championship game

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I have faith in them too! But to think it isn't going to be tough calls and work to get things going and keep things moving forward like they are is just silly. They have work to do in the off season. They've done work every year to balance their building style with the cap especially these last couple years.

Again never said anything about easy we all know the situation all I said is it will be fine I personally am confident that's all. End of story man. You work on the field you work off the field always work to be done and it's never easy anywhere.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Heart's racing feel nauseous my brother is a irritating jinx and loss of appetite so no game day menu lol.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Again never said anything about easy we all know the situation all I said is it will be fine I personally am confident that's all. End of story man. You work on the field you work off the field always work to be done and it's never easy anywhere.
You spent a handful of posts telling me they didn't have work to do it was almost already taken care of with a couple moves then in the end agree with me they have work to do :)
Enjoy the game Rams brother!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
LOS RAMOS! GOOOOOO RAMS!!!! WHO ARE WE? RAAAAAAAAMSSS! :clinkingbeer:

For good luck. lol

The Ramowl

Starter
Good things the Bengals brought my heart rate to a steady 110 bpm, it's smooth sailing from now on.

Let's go Rams, this is your time in your home. Time to shine!