NFC CHAMPIONSHIP - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Hi guys! Longtime lurker. Decided to make it official. This is my first post. Rams fan since 1969. Active on Rams boards since 1997. Lived in St. Louis during the Rams Super Bowl season there. Just an amazing experience. Love this site! Being a woman I have found it really interesting seeing how men talk when (they think) women aren’t around!

Also, I woke up this morning to find my fire stick remote like this . Pitbull puppy!! On my way to Best Buy.

GO RAMS!!

MizJaneView attachment 51583
Welcome to ROD!!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I want to win no matter what even by one point my heart may not be able to take it but if we should be gifted a a Rams blow out of the whiners .. .I just want the cameras on them constantly and watch them file out early. That's by dream pre Superbowl!!!

I want to finish the blowout we started last time!!!!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Garopollo not looking good today. View attachment 51620

Who knew the twins were 9er fans?

21HHH4J.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It can be but inevitably the players are playing for themselves. They got to sleep in there own beds be with family and they know they can vanquish these morons today and maybe for good next time around. Also help to gain future generations. That said it's really about the Ayers at some point they need to say fuck the fans for now we have a common goal we want that trophy is for us for AD for Kupp Stafford Ramsey etc. Fans can be fickle but now it's about us and they should use it as motivation.

Who wants the trophy more the players or the fans? Who put in more blood sweat and tears? The players or the fans? Treat it as a road game and focus on target best advice I could give. We love our fans but this is for us First!!!!
You're absolutely right. The (RAMS) players will SETTLE THIS by playing their collective asses off. Fuck the fans, haha. Go RAMS!!!!!!!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
F you want to hold that excuse for our loss, you go right ahead.

That caught the Rams off guard last time. I don't think it will this time. Fans are important but they want that Lombardi for them first and foremost let's hope it's their driving force. Best way to silence the sea of red is to destroy them!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That caught the Rams off guard last time. I don't think it will this time. Fans are important but they want that Lombardi for them first and foremost let's hope it's their driving force. Best way to silence the sea of red is to destroy them!!!
Adapt and overcome.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I haven't said a word about a loss, those are your words chief.
You didn’t have to. Strong Niner crowd in week 18 and we lost. The negative effect of a foreign crowd is what you imply, is it not?

No matter. I think you are being unrealistic with the development of a fan base in LA. We aren’t the only game in town and there are 3 other pro football teams within three hundred miles of SoFi,two of which solidified there hold of Southern California fans by winning multiple Super Bowls Do I like it? No. Winning a super bowl this year will gain young fans like nothing else. There is no easy way to rebuild a fan base that was destroyed by Georgia Frontierre.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So much at stake. Hope I survive the madness. :laugh4:

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Half tempted to smash a bottle of NyQuil before the game and wake up after so I don't have a damn heart attack!

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I can't say it enough about how our Defense must play heavy run stopping sets through the entire 1st quarter at least. If they're able to run the ball, we'll lose!
If we stop the run, we'll take our chances regarding if Jimmy G String can make all the throws needed.

But we CANNOT allow them over 80 yards combined rushing. We cannot.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Oh really, it didn't matter in week 18 either did it?
No it didn't. Four careless turnovers did.

I get it, fan support and optics are important, VERY important to some of you. Judging by your screen name you've been a diehard for 50 years. The team was terrible for 10 years and then left for 20 yrs. They've been back 6 yrs. SF has been entrenched forever.

Perspective my man.