NFC CHAMPIONSHIP - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think what this really indicates is just how many season tickets are owned by people or companies who solely have them to resell them.

It was a perfect storm in a way - not a ton of fans because of the moves, but a good team with a brand new stadium.

The NFL probably can't do anything about it, but I really doubt true fans are selling these tickets. More likely it's the same person or entity selling every game and the Rams fans buy them for the Cardinals game because the prices are lower and Niner fans aren't jumping on them.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
LA fans are just afraid we're gonna lose. Which is also kind of the Rams fault tbh. Casual fans aren't as good as we are at convincing ourselves we're gonna turn that streak around in this big a game.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I think what this really indicates is just how many season tickets are owned by people or companies who solely have them to resell them.

I would get your point, except look how at today's Chief's game, there is like 95% Chiefs fans in the crowd. Don't people or companies also see Chiefs tickets as valuable?

In other words, how come the Chiefs don't have to go to a silent count at home?

People say it's not a big deal but I strongly disagree. It's a HUGE DEAL when you're playing at home to advance to the superbowl, and your stadium is half full of the other team's butt loving fans.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This game is the adult version of Christmas Eve…lots of excitement and hope!

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Same, I'll mute too. I always yell at the stupid whiner fans from my TV to STFU whenever they cheer. Don't wanna work myself up until the end when we're in victory formation.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
That caught the Rams off guard last time. I don't think it will this time. Fans are important but they want that Lombardi for them first and foremost let's hope it's their driving force. Best way to silence the sea of red is to destroy them!!!
My take exactly and if I’m being honest, it did play a role

Not this time though

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
In other words, how come the Chiefs don't have to go to a silent count at home?
Because they've been there, been successful and entrenched for 60 years. Also, people(who are fans of other teams) don't migrate to Kansas from anywhere. Actually, the data shows that Kansas is among the areas where people leave to go somewhere else...to places like LA, lol.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
My take exactly and if I’m being honest, it did play a role

No this time though

Definitely they almost said as much. They were takin off guard. You build a 5 billion dollar stadium for fans and the Rams and these losers take it over when they can't even sell out there own stadium. Your right this time that won't be a surprise if indeed it occurs and you can still silence them just kill the whiners and thank you for your money bitches!!!

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Hi guys! Longtime lurker. Decided to make it official. This is my first post. Rams fan since 1969. Active on Rams boards since 1997. Lived in St. Louis during the Rams Super Bowl season there. Just an amazing experience. Love this site! Being a woman I have found it really interesting seeing how men talk when (they think) women aren’t around!

Also, I woke up this morning to find my fire stick remote like this . Pitbull puppy!! On my way to Best Buy.

GO RAMS!!

MizJaneView attachment 51583
LOL. Been a Pitbull / Bulldog's of all kinds, type a guy since I was a kid. Had Boxers as a youth.
Just glad you located it in time to fix the issue.
Go Rams!!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Alright last post before game. Pretty obvious the country wants the shitters to win. Their fans are oozing confidence. They are expecting to win. The Rams are the underdogs. So it is. Embrace.

If/when? the Rams win, I will not start the celly thread. I'll let someone else do that. I need to send all energy vicariously through my screen.

C'mon Rams. Get this shit done. Signing off.

Chris-Evans-as-Steve-Rogers-Captain-America-in-Avengers-Endgame-2019-captain-america-42972680-268-160.gif

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Yea my stomach is turning which never happens for me before games.

We need to light these shitters up

Agreed all week I was nervous agitated then last two days I blocked it out focused on other stuff but todays been rough. Nervous anxiety.

TexasRam

Legend
Alright last post before game. Pretty obvious the country wants the shitters to win. Their fans are oozing confidence. They are expecting to win. The Rams are the underdogs. So it is. Embrace.

If/when? the Rams win, I will not start the celly thread. I'll let someone else do that. I need to send all energy vicariously through my screen.

C'mon Rams. Get this shit done. Signing off.

Chris-Evans-as-Steve-Rogers-Captain-America-in-Avengers-Endgame-2019-captain-america-42972680-268-160.gif
Thanks for your service.

Now to throw a beer in the middle
Of a red area.