NFC CHAMPIONSHIP - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Hoping we beat their asses so badly that the 9er fans are leaving early in the 3rd quarter!!!

LET'S GO RAMS!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm so tired of reading people bitch about the whiner fans in LA and hearing about it on the tv and radio. Time to beat these punk asses badly.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
lets-go-already.jpg

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Well got in my hr at the gym, bought a new recliner and rearranged/vacuumed the living room. Have a fridge full of bangs, already getting caffeinated. There is still almost 3 hrs til game time, this is going to be another long wait for the game.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
We just need to be loud and force them into silent count too. I knew they would travel well as usual. I was just hoping the Ram fans from outside L.A would show up big. There base is much larger and they spend the cash. Tix are the most expensive part no reason not to travel if the turnout bugs you do your part to change it

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will check in later, but I’m not going to spend my day crying about the number of Niner fans in or house. It is what it is. Our team won’t be beaten by a crowd. Let’s win That’all I care about.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
We got this, lets focus on what is right like our team. They should be prepared to play and win

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I will check in later, but I’m not going to spend my day crying about the number of Niner fans in or house. It is what it is. Our team won’t be beaten by a crowd. Let’s win That’all I care about.
Right! it just feels like bad mojo. Everyone in this group and in Blue at the game are Ram fans and not the problem

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
While we wait...

RODGERS vs STAFFORD

1643576126079.png

Who's got the better taste? Here's a vote for Kelly. I like 'em feisty.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Good thing fan attendance doesn't determine wins & losses. Rams are 8-2 in hostile environments this season, btw.

My concerns are squarely on the football matchup, which has proven to be a bad one. The worst. Honestly, SF should be favored.

IMO there's no way the Rams can play a mistake-laden game(turnovers) and win like they have in the past. The margin for error shrinks in this matchup dramatically.

My hope is the Rams will be patient in the short game, but at the same time...they do need to get out in front quickly just like the week 18 gm.

I think it comes down to
1) Playing a clean game offensively
and
2) Our defense getting them off the field when SF inevitably decides to win this game 5 yards at a time.

I hope the Rams are far more confident about this game then i am. Obviously they are, as are many of you guys. I'm just a fan who's nerves and guts have been a mess all week...
iu

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Take the early lead, keep the lead, ... 49'er fans won't be able to make any noise that influences the game.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Happens in TB all the time... maybe not as much during Tom's time, but yeah... same with SF. Only reason more folks don't go to Levi is that it's a crap stadium, on a chilly day, you're baking in the sun, and the costs of flights and hotels are stupidly high.

But yeah, there are teams like KC, GB, NE, PIT, BUF, DAL and a few others that there's just no way because of price (DAL) or fandom that another team's fan can take over the stadium.

The upside is that the more we win, the more the fan base will grow and the fewer folks will want to sell tix.
Reality is that a SB appearance doesn't come along to often.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Me too. That has to be disheartening.... So lame.

It can be but inevitably the players are playing for themselves. They got to sleep in there own beds be with family and they know they can vanquish these morons today and maybe for good next time around. Also help to gain future generations. That said it's really about the players at some point they need to say fuck the fans for now we have a common goal we want that trophy this is for us for AD for Kupp Stafford Ramsey etc. Fans can be fickle but now it's about us and they should use it as motivation.

Who wants the trophy more the players or the fans? Who put in more blood sweat and tears? The players or the fans? Treat it as a road game and focus on target best advice I could give. We love our fans but this is for us First!!!!

Last edited:

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Oh really, it didn't matter in week 18 either did it?