NFC CHAMPIONSHIP - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Big deal. The 49’ers need all the help they can get.

Good thing Stan put that lake in to collect all the tears post game. Hope the water level is down.

Go Rams!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Pathetic really. I cannot imagine this happening to any other successful team.
I can't either. You'd NEVER see it in KC, GB, SF, MIN, NO, TB, CIN, BUF, really anywhere.

And that's what worried me about being in LA, the fact that Rich people who don't give a shit about the Rams, just want entertainment would buy the tickets, and then just sell to the highest bidder.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Pathetic really. I cannot imagine this happening to any other successful team.
That's because no other successful team is new to their city, while simultaneously being geographically located right next door to one of the NFL's most popular franchises. It is sad and infuriating, but not surprising.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
C’mon you Rams, let make a m9ment that Niner fans look back upon as disaster….
Sadly, I'm hearing via sports radio here in Dallas that the SF fans will outnumber the locals 60-40 at minimum. If so, I have no more use for the LA fan base. It would be a tragedy for the Rams to have a second experience like this at home.

Home, IMO, they'd have no home.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I can't either. You'd NEVER see it in KC, GB, SF, MIN, NO, TB, CIN, BUF, really anywhere.

And that's what worried me about being in LA, the fact that Rich people who don't give a shit about the Rams, just want entertainment would buy the tickets, and then just sell to the highest bidder.
Those teams have all been entrenched in their respective cities for decades and decades.

And who the fuck wants to travel to half of those places anyway? LA is a destination spot with thousands of things to enjoy. People come out here and make a vacation out of it, and a football game is part of the itinerary in a lot of cases.

We stop getting bent over by these guys and the punk ass fans will start to dissipate.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Joe Buck and Fox will linger over the Whiner fans most of the game, that’s a fact.

I’m going to listen to J.B. Long on Sirius and not listen to the Fox broadcast.

And shut up, Troy.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
8E69C226-38FC-493B-84AE-C4DF6D9C1C89.jpeg

Let’s rip their heads off!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I remember back in 19' when the Rams OL was beat up and the Niners were the top team in the NFC that yr. In that second game McVay went to more roll outs to get Goff away from pressure and it caught SF by surprise abd the Rams jumped out to a 14-3 lead or something like that.

I am wondering if we could see more of that today? Get Stafford away from the pressure in his face. Armstead is always an issue it seems, and roll outs get him away from some potential mistakes.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Such a shame.
A real tragedy, can you imagine what it will feel like to run out on a field of red?

I have no use for the LA fan who would sell out his/her team for a buck.

Frankly, I'm beginning to regret their move back to these selfish bastards.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'm going to listen to the game muted or with music on. Don't want to hear the 9er fans. And it'll take the edge off for me.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Happens in TB all the time... maybe not as much during Tom's time, but yeah... same with SF. Only reason more folks don't go to Levi is that it's a crap stadium, on a chilly day, you're baking in the sun, and the costs of flights and hotels are stupidly high.

But yeah, there are teams like KC, GB, NE, PIT, BUF, DAL and a few others that there's just no way because of price (DAL) or fandom that another team's fan can take over the stadium.

The upside is that the more we win, the more the fan base will grow and the fewer folks will want to sell tix.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
One thing I notice the Niners always seem to get a shot at is baiting Donald. They will work plays to have a pulling guard or double team in which one of the guys is told he is blocking but what he's supposed to do is just hit Donald as hard as he can from the blind side. It's part of their bully ball attitude they try to bring when they play us.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So disappointed in the LA fans today. But hopefully this all plays into the Rams being at their best. Let's send those bastards home crying.