NFC CHAMPIONSHIP - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bradshaw picked the whiners. Good sign for the Rams. Take it to ‘em.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I’ve seen some pictures on Twitter from people at SoFi and in background the Whiner fan population does not look promising so far. Hopefully that changes as stadium fills.
Yea I just noticed the same on Twitter. Almost all red.

Whatever though so its a road game. We need to actually beat these fucks to start getting momentum with the fans.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
What is with that gigantic boom box coming out of the tunnel with the whiners???
That is pathetic folks.... That the best you got??
Then you gonna LOSE....

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Bengals beat some tough crowd conditions. Rams can do the same and it won't be nearly as bad as playing in KC!

Rams-Bengals Super Bowl looks good to me!!!!!!!!!

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Who else thinks Rapp’s Rams career was over after the Ramsey confrontation?

Let’s whoop some Whiner ass!!! GO RAMS!!!!!!
It might well be but he is still a useful piece, if even only in a depth role, if used correctly. Like all players in that tier, the issue will come down to cap dollars, schematic fit for what the coaches want to run, and relationships (do the Rams want him? Does Rapp want to be here?). That last one might well see the two part ways, you are right. Time will tell. More than anything, what seals his fate, IMO, is that his replacements have looked more capable in his absence.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Checking out.

Go Rams!!!!!!!

Good luck to my fellow Rams Diehards!!!!!!!!!!

jonny G

UDFA
Gold luck to all of us die hard fans !! We deserve this !! Let's get the win and head to the super bowl !!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
We are fixing to open up a giant can of WHIP ASS!!!!!!!